on 25 April 2013
this is a very good product I bought it to use with my phone and works really good I would recommend this product to other users and I will also recommend this supplier aswell. supplier has really good services and respond to any queries delivery of the product is fast and efficient aswell and is very helpful I would definitely recommend this supplier for buying this item and other items aswell.
on 23 May 2014
These came in good time but were faulty out of the box. Had they not have been I have no doubt that the sound would have been impressive despite the products very lightweight and cheap feel and appearance. Given the high number of faulty or failing pairs I decided to cut my losses and request a refund.

I'd suggest Klipsch have a re-think here as the amount of returns must be huge.
on 9 July 2014
great item
on 16 July 2014
I seriously wonder if these were fake earphones, as they do NOT measure up to the comments made on this item. There is almost no bass and they will keep falling out of my ears (and I've tried lots of fottings). At the price I paid, avoid these, they are no good!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 February 2013
Klipsch work magic with these earphones - how something so small produces such a big (and detailed) sound is beyond belief. If you need a mike I don't think there is any competition at this level.
on 12 June 2014
one of the earbuds distorted terribly in the midrange... I'm hoping it was simply this pair as they do have a decent reputation... I just got unlucky so they were returned
on 13 July 2010
Here's the deal ... these are fantastic, the best you can buy. But if you're poor - forget it.

I have previously owned custom made hybrid Etymotic Er6i IEMs, fused with the Apple wiring loom (really, a great combination - but not cheap either) so when I lost them, I found these. They blow them away. Bass is deep, but never muddy and I hear parts to a song I never heard before. They're so light, you hardly feel them in your ear.

But here's the catch - they cost an awful lot of money. You need to be fairly rich to afford these - so if you're poor, don't bother. You can get 80% of the quality with a pair of Klipsch S4i for far less than half the money. But, they're not as comfortable and nor do they sound as good. So, if 80% is good for you and you're worrying about the money, don't buy these. Buy these only if you have the cash to spare - i.e. spare a night at the local lapdancer and buy these.

On the other hand, if you're a bit overpaid and can afford these you really won't regret it. They're just fantastic - it's just that you wouldn't want to get them at the expense of missing your rent for the month. But, if the price of these is as much as you'd spend on lunch the odd time, dive in.
44 Comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 January 2011
With the exception of the clothing clip, these are without a doubt the best sounding in ear headphones I've ever used.
on 7 February 2014
Excellent for the iPod or I phone, I use them for my Mac-book. They originally came out at £230, so £99 was a bargain
on 21 October 2011
These are awsome with my iPod Touch 4th Gen. Was just wondering if anyone has tried them with the new iPhone 4s
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse