Style: Junior/Dwarf|Size: 4 kg|Change
Price:£7.70+ £2.49 shipping

on 19 June 2017
5 stars as the rabbit loves these things, I imagine it's Mcdonalds for rabbits (hopefully not as bad for them nutritionally speaking).

Honestly, as soon as the lid of his food is opened he charges over (like the rabbit from Monty Python: Holy Grail) ready to devour his next meal.

We keep a healthy topup of hay in his cage at all times and give him half a bowl of this each evening and apparently the vets say he is always well looked after, healthy and living a long and happy life, could be the food, could be because the wife treats him like royalty....
on 30 October 2016
Rabbits will eat this food (in the end) but I won't be buying it again. They much prefer the junior, so even they they are adults I will be going back to the junior. So because I put this in their cage they don't even acknowledge it let alone eat it! They like tipping up the bowel though - think they're trying to tell me something!
on 4 May 2017
These are small round brown nuggets, they are about the size of a pea. My rabbits love them. I am very careful and only feed them a small amount at a time to ensure they get enough roughage from their hay. They come running from the other side of the room when they hear the bag.
on 2 November 2016
This would be my rabbits 3rd pack of food, can honestly say nothing bad about this food, rabbits love there pellets and saves them money, can recommend this to rabbit lovers, well packaged as my rabbit likes to tear paper or cardboard apart. Thank you
on 9 May 2017
We have used Burgess nuggets for years, as the vet recommended them. Now the bunnies are a bit older, we have moved to the cranberry version. The bunnies love the nuggets (but then again, they are greedy little things!).
on 29 January 2016
Great value as I had previously bought the 4kg bag,in saying that I wish this bigger bag was resealable like the smaller ones....seems it would make perfect sense to me as this will last longer but other than that very good offer that will keep my two rabbits going for a while.

This is top quality rabbit food and I wouldn't buy any other!
on 1 August 2012
I purchased 10kg bag back in April 2012 of this Excel Junior and Dwarf . I still have half a feed bin left of this thats with mini rex (one ) male having his kibbles moring and evening so it was a great buy i will be coming back as i wish to have him on the feeing plan for a healthy rabbit . Good delivery with no damage to food product package or any issue at all...Quite heavy and difficult for me to carry this so i have to get this item delivered ..or lug it back home from somewhere ..
on 23 March 2017
Was expecting cranberry and ginseng as in the photo but got oregano.. nevertheless my rabbits love it but I wanted them to try cranberry and ginseng 😒
on 4 June 2017
Good value, arrived with Amazon's usual speedy delivery and much appreciated by the rabbit in our family!
on 14 June 2017
Absolutely fab value for money, the hay is very green and smells lovely, has dried flowers throughout and is not overly dusty.
However the strands are very short, two to three inches long making it not very good for burrowing or fluffing up for bedding. Personally I love it however bunny is not so keen on the flavour and he doesn't seem to like the taste!