on 23 June 2010
I cant believe how quick these arrived. I had heard differing veiws on these kettlebells & was unsure whether to splash out, but I'm glad i did. They arent really big as some have said and the handle is comfy and not too small. I am only using the 2kg at the moment but i hope to progress to the 3kg and so on. Such a bargain and after doing my DVD exercises i can really feel ive been using them. Really fab & would definately buy them again if they did a set of the next weights up.
on 7 September 2011
Excellent. Arrived within 24hrs. Great for first timers, 3 weights and wall chart. Really works those areas that you dont expect them to.
on 18 April 2014
Not much that can really be said except that they look nice, well made and do the job. The smallest one is good for kids or adults that are recovering from some limb injury and the heaviest is good enough for the big tough guy in the house ;-)

Would recommend to anyone.
on 3 September 2015
I love these kettlebells. They are my first taste of kettle bell workouts and they are great. When I progress I will probably in vest in the more technical kind that you add weights to, but I did not want to spend that until I was sure that I enjoyed the workout.
these are fantastic to test out the workout
on 28 February 2011
I was tempted to get this set but in the end decided against it as the 2Kg is just too light and the jump from 3 to 4 wouldn't be that noticable. These types of kettlebells are good but I went for the 3Kg and 6Kg, giving me a light start and a noticable step up when the 3 became too easy.
So buy these types of kettlebells if you're just starting out but avoid the 2, get the 3 OR the 4, then use the rest of your hard earned to get a 6Kg. The total cost is about the same but I think better value for money, which is why this only merits 3 stars.
So this is not so much a review, more like a helpful opinion.
on 11 February 2011
Fast delivery and just as advertised. My only niggle is that the handle on the smallest weight is too small for my (very normal sized) hand, and the moulding in the handle itself is rough so needed filing smooth.
on 7 February 2016
I ordered this set as I was after a set of kettlebells with variable weights to allow me to progress. The price of this set was very good, and thought it was worth a try.

These kettle bells are plastic as opposed to metal, but they are comfortable to hold and do the job for which they are intended. They look fairly aesthetically pleasing, if somewhat girly. Whilst you could pay far more for metal kettlebells, I think these do the job perfectly well for home use, and for the price, I don't think you can go wrong.
on 27 January 2014
Bought these for Xmas for my partner as we have both being doing the kettleworx workout at home.
They are OK for starters, but the main problem is that as they aren't cast iron they are too big and bulky for their relatively light weight. The handle grips are too big due to the molded plastic and as a result aren't the most comfortable to hold or work with.
I suppose if you are new to Kettlebells and just want a cheap investment to get you going these will do you. However, my advice would be to fork out that little bit more in the beginning and get a proper cast iron bell. My missus soon relegated these in favour of a superior cast iron alternative and these are due to be recycled at my local charity shop.
on 20 February 2015
Lovely quality and currently used by my daughter in conjunction with a kettlebell training book and dvd bought separately. Great price, too, and I do believe she's beginning to see results already (only a month later).
on 1 October 2013
Absolutely delighted with the York kettbell set from purchase to delivery so easy & quick l will certainly be buying again well done to everyone concerned l do agree the 2kg is quite light but if you buy 2 sets & have 1 in each hand you definitely will feel it !! The handles are very comfortable to hold !!