Customer reviews

on 2 March 2017
Best Winter lub I've used. Resists Winter weather 'wash-off' very well. Drive chain efficiency is very good, and my daily commuter hybrid has never ridden so well - top product!
on 24 May 2017
I now have a happy bike chain.
on 6 February 2011
I cycle about 20 miles a day in all weathers, and I've found Finish Line oil to work very well. I always use it but this is an expensive way to buy it. I've now bought a 1 gallon container which should last me for the next few years.
on 19 January 2014
Good chain lube. 'Sticky' but that suits in the wet. Not sure how it will be in a 'dry,. gritty & dusty environment- I'd love to test that but I live in England (it's Jan 2014) so I'm more concerned with a strange 'beardy' bloke who's building a big boat & collecting pairs of animals just now! Lube your Chain with this ............Noah !!
on 20 February 2013
Not much to say other than if you are doing the miles on the bike in our almost continuously wet weather it is a very worthwhile product to keep chain and other moving parts squeak free and minimise the wear 'n tear.
on 13 March 2014
What can I say, its oil for your bike chain/gear set to protect against wet and cruddy conditions, price is good, and item is a quality oil, worth a punt.
on 15 August 2014
good product, used it in the bad weather. make sure once you've put it on you get a rag and go over it otherwise it will attract clumps of dirt
on 30 October 2012
Good price, handy size and it arrived quickly so I was very happy. Easy to apply without wastage or spillage.
on 29 June 2013
A very good product from a great range. Have tried other products and this range hits the button. I prefer the dry finish to the wet finish but thats simply taste and fancy. I score the dry one 5/5. Another essential item for bike owners.
on 16 November 2013
This was recommended by my bike shop as the best oil to use when your chain is wet. I have used it since and it seems to prolong the chain lilfe.