Customer reviews

on 16 March 2015
Brought for my work mountain bike to cut down the spray etc. on my commute. I did not look closely enough at the build/design of the front splash guard as it is not possible to fit on a bike which has the cabling on the underside of the downtube. The rear mudguard which I have fitted is excellently put together and remains firm on my bike even when knocked when getting on and off. The white colour of the plastic is very bright when taken out of the packet and really stands out, this dulls when covered in dirt though.

Overall I am very happy with this guard and have kept the front in case I get a bike I can fit it on.
on 15 February 2017
I really love these and very pleased i got them. The quality is just brilliant and look amazing once fitted, which sadly the instructions were NOT clear enough and had to go to Halfords to get some guy to explain to me how to put them on.
on 3 August 2014
Nice looking but on my bike the front guard has to be fitted using the rubber bands supplied - so only 4 stars
on 22 July 2015
Fitted my bike perfectly and surprisingly effective and robust.
on 28 October 2014
Very good mud gards Easey to put on well worth the bye service was great all round 10 stars
on 1 June 2015
Excellent! Good quality original product.
on 12 September 2014
fab item
on 11 January 2015
Very nice accessory, Fits and looks great
on 22 December 2014
Good quality, nice fit.
on 26 January 2015
Nice fittings look great on my black Boardman Team MTB.