on 19 February 2013
I have purchased these inner tubes a number of times, and every time I curse myself for doing so - so I've vowed never to do it again.
They are probably ok for some wheels, but for mine, the valves are too short. Attaching the pump to the valve becomes a battle of wills between me and the wheel. Particularly for the hand pump. It has on occasion taken me longer than 40 minutes to get the pump onto the valve, normally I have to let all the air out of the tube first and then squeeze the tyre in just the right place to expose enough of the valve, then with my magical third hand get the pump onto the valve and engage the lock. Then pray that it got on far enough. Then cry because I didn't.
With the hand pump, even when I do get it on far enough, I can only inflate the tyre to about 10psi before the air I pump in just comes straight back out, as the valve recedes back into the wheel.

I eventually discovered that "slime" tube sealant does actually work so I have put that in my tyres and have not suffered another puncture yet, but if I do need to replace it any time soon it won't be another one of these.

Otherwise they're fine. It's just an inner tube. what else is there to say?

Update: I have since discovered the joy of valve nuts which can be screwed on to the valve to hold it proud of the rim. This makes them much easier to use so I bought another one of these tubes when I needed one in a hurry. However, the tube failed the next day because the inner seam had split. It wasn't meant to be.
on 26 June 2013
I bought these to replace the original inner tubes that were supplied with the bike which had a seam which positioned itself under the centre of the tyre tread. If the tube got a puncture it would usually be very close to this seam where fixing a patch proved quite difficult. These Kenda tubes are smooth and will be much easier to repair should the need arise. They seem well made and, unlike another reviewer, I have not found the valve to be too short. I'm really pleased with them.
on 9 March 2014
Used to get these in the red box and no problems.
the newer black boxed versions look the same but
every few weeks a puncture. Changed to Schwalbe
tubes and Marathon plus tyres and sorted
on 28 January 2014
These were the lower end of the market in terms of cost. I put a tube of slime in mine and the same innertubes have been on the bike for the past 8 months!!!! Mainly commuting and i would always recommend using a slime sealant but these are extremely good value.
on 20 February 2017
no blow
on 26 July 2014
used these to replace presta valves, which never seem to hold air pressure for more than a few days, so far these have worked perfectly
on 15 June 2016
does a great job
on 31 August 2017
Good value. Does the job.
on 8 October 2015
Right first time money in pocket. And I will tell others. lf ime not happy I will tell you. Amzon and expect it to be put right straight away with no excuse's Thankyou
on 15 February 2016
Puncture as it split around the valve area witin two weeks,would not buy ever again