Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 March 2010
Judging by this track listing this is a very good CD indeed, surpassing NOW 74 easily. Some great songs are however mysteriously absent like Alexandra Burke's "Bad Boys" (a travesty that this song is overlooked for the second time - instead we get her far less succesful follow-up "Broken Heels"), Britney Spears' "3", JLS' "One Shot", Leona Lewis' "Happy", Westlife's "What About Now", Alicia Keys' "Doesn't Mean Anything", Sugababes' "Wear My Kiss", The X Factor Finalists' "You Are Not Alone" charity single and possibly others too. On the other hand we get two different versions of "Don't Stop Believing", I will admit that it is a very good song but was two versions of it really necessary.

I would still recommended this CD to everyone who wants to complete their NOW collection with this latest installment, or music fans who wants to own some of the most popular songs from the last 3-4 months. A piece of music history is captured, and I am sure will be cherished for a long time.
on 3 September 2011
This is the best Now album in my opinion. It is obviously better than the last Spring Now album Now 72, Now 73 ,Now 74, Now 76 and Now 77, and all 43 songs are perfect and has an amazing cover.

43 TOP CHART HITS

COMPACT DISC 1 Chart Peak Weeks On Chart

1.Lady Gaga- Bad Romance 1 57 Weeks(Nov-Jan)
2.3OH!3 ft Katy Perry- Starstrukk 3 26 Weeks(Dec-Aug)
3.The Black Eyed Peas- Meet Me Halfway 1 34 Weeks(Oct-June)
4.JLS- Everybody In Love 1 19 Weeks(Nov-Apr)
5.Iyaz- Replay 1 24 Weeks(Jan-June)
6.Tinie Tempah- Pass Out 1 64 Weeks(Mar-May)
7.Ke$ha- Tik Tok 4 42 Weeks(Nov-Aug)
8.Timbaland ft Katy Perry- If We Ever
Meet Again 3 18 Weeks(Jan-June)
9.Jason Derulo- In My Head 1 25 Weeks(Feb-Aug)
10.Rihanna- Rude Boy 2 36 Weeks(Jan-Mar)
11.Chipmunk ft Talay Riley- Look For Me 7 18 Weeks(Nov-Apr)
12.Glee Cast- Don't Stop Believin' 2 37 Weeks(Dec-Jan)
13.Gabriella Cilmi- On A Mission 9 8 Weeks(Mar-May)
14.Alexandra Burke- Broken Heels 8 22 Weeks(Dec-May)
15.Sugababes- About A Girl 8 10 Weeks(Nov-Mar)
16.The Saturdays- Ego 9 28 Weeks(Dec-Sep)
17.Jedward ft Vanilla Ice- Under Pressure
(Ice Ice Baby 2 10 Weeks(Feb-Apr)
18.Justin Bieber- One Time 11 15 Weeks(Jan-Apr)
19.Jay Sean ft Sean Paul & Lil Jon-
Do You Remember 13 18 Weeks(Dec-May)
20.Pixie Lott- Cry Me Out 12 24 Weeks(Nov-Apr)
21.Joe McElderry- The Climb 1 9 Weeks(Dec-Feb)
22.Helping Haiti- Everybody Hurts 1 6 Weeks(Feb-Mar)

COMPACT DISC 2 Chart Peak Weeks On Chart

1.Alicia Keys- Empire State Of Mind
(Part II) Broken Down 4 54 Weeks(Dec-June)
2.Owl City- Fireflies 1 35 Weeks(Jan-Jan)
3.Jay-Z ft Mr Hudson- Young Forever 10 28 Weeks(Sep-Apr)
4.Cheryl Cole ft Will.I.Am- 3 Words 4 23 Weeks(Nov-Apr)
5.Robbie Williams- You Know Me 6 19 Weeks(Nov-Apr)
6.Journey- Don't Stop Believin' 6 91 Weeks(Feb-Jan)
7.Florence + The Machine- Dog Days Are Over 23 46 Weeks(Nov-July)
8.Marina & The Diamonds- Hollywood 12 14 Weeks(Feb-May)
9.Ellie Goulding- Starry Eyed 4 34 Weeks(Feb-Feb)
10.Biffy Clyro- Many Of Horror 8 19 Weeks(Jan-July)
11.Plan B- Stay Too Long 9 23 Weeks(Jan-Feb)
12.Naughty Boy pts Wiley ft Emeli Sande-
Never Be Your Woman 8 9 Weeks(Mar-May)
13.Example- Won't Go Quietly 6 23 Weeks(Jan-Aug)
14.Sidney Samson ft Wizard Sleeze-
Riverside(Let's Go) 2 19 Weeks(Jan-May)
15.Gramophonedzie- Why Don't You 12 8 Weeks(Mar-May)
16.Lemar- The Way Love Goes 8 7 Weeks(Feb-Apr)
17.N-Dubz ft Mr Hudson- Playing With Fire 14 25 Weeks(Nov-May)
18.Chiddy Bang- Opposite Of Adults 12 18 Weeks(Feb-Jan)
19.Young Money ft Lloyd- BedRock 9 24 Weeks(Jan-July)
20.McLean- My Name 10 9 Weeks(Mar-May)
21.Rihanna- Russian Roulette 2 22 Weeks(Nov-Oct)

Best Songs

Ke$ha- Tik Tok
Timbaland ft Katy Perry- If We Ever Meet Again
Rihanna- Rude Boy
Chipmunk ft Talay Riley- Look For Me
Glee Cast- Don't Stop Believin'
Gabriella Cilmi- On A Mission
Pixie Lott- Cry Me Out
Joe McElderry- The Climb
Helping Haiti- Everybody Hurts

COMPACT DISC 2

Alicia Keys- Empire State Of Mind(Broken Down)
Owl City- Fireflies
Jay-Z ft Mr Hudson- Young Forever
Cheryl Cole ft Will.I.Am- 3 Words
Journey- Don't Stop Believin'
Florence + The Machine- Dog Days Are Over
Marina & The Diamonds- Hollywood
Ellie Goulding- Starry Eyed
Plan B- Stay Too Long
Naughty Boy pts Wiley ft Emeli Sande- Never Be Your Woman
Example- Won't Go Quietly
Sidney Samson ft Wizard Sleeve- Riverside(Let's Go)
Gramophonedzie- Why Don't You

Pixie Lott- Turn It Up
Alicia Keys- Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
Cheryl Cole- Parachute
Florence + The Machine & Dizzee Rascal- You've Got The Dirtee Love
(Live At The Brit Awards 2010)
Plan B- She Said

Helping Haiti- Everybody Hurts
Owl City- Firefiles

Release Date: 29 March 2010
on 29 March 2010
So, I wonder back in the 80s if Virgin/EMI thought this series would go on to be the success that it now is. If you want the most recent hits, and can't afford, or prefer not to buy single CDs or downloads, then this, like the ones before it, is the album for you. I must admit to being one of those people who love compilations, mainly because you can stick a disc on, and for an hour or so not have to go running backwards and forwards to change it. The tracks on here are the predictable ones that have recently been in the top 20 of the UK charts. However, I too was a bit surprised, and disappointed that 'Bad Gilrs' by Alexandra Burke was missing. But, sometimes the compilers have to make tough choices as to what to leave off. The fact that nearly all of the NTWICM albums always include a few 'new' tracks which they think, might be hits, always makes these albums that bit more interesting. That said, this is why I feel tracks that were hits sometimes get missed and, to me, that is a shame. On the whole this is another fine collection that is well worth buying, or downloading. And, I always love to try and guuess what might make the next one in a few months. Happy listening.
on 6 January 2013
Typical Now album and does exactly what it says on the tin - it is an easy way to get lots of different types of music on one album - but be warned there's always the one tune on these that you don't like ;-)
on 15 March 2010
Two weeks ahead of release, the compilers have come up with a very strong and topical track listing including 22 of the 14 March 2010 top 40 singles and 7 of the top 10. They have anticipated 2 of the 3 top 10 new entries from Gabriella Cilmi (On a mission) and McLean (My name). With past number ones including Iyaz, Owl City and Joe McElderry and versions of 'Don't Stop Believin' by both Glee Cast and Journey, Now 75 is a terrific buy for anyone interested in Britsh chart music in the first quarter of 2010.
on 16 November 2012
I have had the same problem as other reviewers. The digitaly encoded track listing on disc two is from now 63. Very shoddy that this was not picked up in quality control. I suspect it was found quickly on distribution, but we the buying public were not worth the cost of a recall.
on 5 August 2013
The packaging could only be described as minimalistic to say the least, unfortunately there was not sufficient time to replace the gift for my sister in laws birthday! I can only hope that the cd will play and that it is not a total right off. NOT HAPPY.
on 22 June 2010
My son loves these Now albums as they provide a great selection of the latest 'in' tunes and artists
on 16 August 2010
I'm from the U.S. and usually love the U.K. "Now" compilations - way better than the American versions. However, this is the most disappointing one I've purchased. I go into them not knowing many of the songs but take the chance that I'll like most of them after I listen to it a few times. Many of the songs aren't played on American radio. Other than the few songs I already knew or a few artists who aren't popular in the U.S. but I like (Robbie Williams), there are hardly any others that are worth being here. The best thing about U.K. music is that most of it is still dominated by good pop songs & artists. That vibe is missing from this CD. It's way too much on the ghetto/R&B/urban side. If I want that, I can listen to American radio.
on 22 July 2010
Item arrived really quickley & well packaged.

I put the CD into my PC to burn (to transfer to my Ipod) and once burned it said the CD was called Now 63 from March 2006?????? All the track names were from that of Now 63. Very strange.

I was on the verge of returning the item, when I decided to play a track, suprise, suprise it was the music on the tracklist for Now 75??? I checked all other trackes and the music was correct for Now 75.

Once I had gone through all tracks on both CD's and manually re-named them correctly (both title & artist) and transferred to my IPod, it is all sorted and I love the album.

Just a confusing and time consuming start to get it set up, album is great through.