on 18 February 2017
Very good quality, especially for the price! Easy to assemble and pack away. Thick, non flimsy metal and comes with solid smooth metal base to make a sturdy bottom. My spaniel really likes his so very pleased I got him this one (medium sized). I think if I got him the large it would have far too much excess space considering him and our king Charles spaniel could fit going on the measurements easily. Please use photos for reference. I would happily recommend.
review image review image review image review image
on 6 February 2014
This cage is less than half the price of similar ones in well known pet stores. I bought one for our dog when she was a puppy and she sleeps in it every night and quite often during the day. I needed another one for the car and didn't hesitate to buy the same again.
on 9 May 2017
I purchased two of these Elli-bo crates the first one in black I was very pleased with. I then went on to order the second one but could not get it in black so settled for silver, the silver one was not as good as the black one, the carrying handle was missing and it had lots of sharp edges on the tray and sides. I would have sent the silver one back but did not have the box. Go for the black one if possible .
on 4 December 2015
Excellent quality - does the job perfectly.
review image
on 17 July 2016
I have a new puppy that needed a new cage. I had one of these for my other dog and that was similar but with a plastic tray. this comes with a metal base. Easy to assembly and bot dogs like them. they can see us as and when and they like the solitude of their own area.

Great value.
on 19 August 2017
Excellent, sturdy little cage. Got this for my Jack Russel x chihuahua, perfect size for him, plenty of space for him to move around. Got it in gold, so a bonus that it looks pretty aswell! I also bought the Ellie-Bo pad for the bottom, makes it nice and comfy.
on 7 August 2017
Very easy to put up. Our puppy cockapoo loves it in there and goes in and out freely in the day. During the night we put a training mat alongside his bed in there. We used it to transport him home from the breeder. He was fine in it. This size will still be used to transport him when he's fully grown as there will still be plenty of room. We've also bought the Ellie bo dog pen and we attach that to his crate during the day when we're out so he can stretch his legs and play.
on 7 July 2017
Very good quality crate. Secure locking bolts. A lot thicker than others.
on 21 July 2017
Perfect for our needs at the time, easy to put up and collapse. Sturdy ( withheld a very bouncy puppy) . Unfortunately our pup was a lot bigger than expected and out grew it in 2 weeks so we replaced it, had our pup stayed smaller for longer it would still be in use.
on 16 June 2017
Very good product excellent quality . The 2 doors great idea. Fits undress my table pup adores it . Can't endorse this enough a life saver and really is my pups haven. It's not even closed over much she sees it as her home not her prison.