Customer reviews

Price:£3.15+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 18 June 2017
This is brilliant for making sure my son's teeth are properly cleaned. We let him hold a proper toothbrush and clean his teeth himself, but then I make sure they're done properly with this. As it's on your finger you can really feel all the teeth you're cleaning and make sure you do them properly.
on 13 December 2015
Had my finger bitten a lot with this one. It's ok for a little while but not sure it is any better than a standard toothbrush. I think my son was more likely to open his mouth for this one, so it's good for those who don't take well to a normal toothbrush.
on 27 July 2017
Toothbrush is good but need a little force to get off my finger (I have decent fingers) wouldn`t fit on chubby finger. Box was very sensitive at the beggining, it kept opening all the time but after opening and closing it about 50 times. It stays closed with first try. Fast delivery, would buy again!
on 8 November 2015
Bought to brush my dogs teeth...It's perfect ☺
on 11 September 2017
Great product, worked well.
on 23 March 2017
my daughter did not like it
on 8 September 2013
Good for people that through illness or disability are unable to clean their teeth with normal size brush and paste.
on 12 May 2011
Great toothbrush for your little ones - you can feel into little mouths and brush gently accordingly. Very gentle on your baby's teeth and gums, and so easy to use. Definietely recommend this purchase.
on 9 March 2012
My daughter, 14 months, loves this toothbrush. When she sees it she says aaaaaaah and opens her mouth and let us brush her teeth from all sides.
on 7 August 2012
Good brush, good quality. My little one just loves it. brushing time is very relaxing and gives him relieve with teething. Good quality silicon. I really recommend this product.