Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Pairs Of Animals|Change

on 3 October 2015
Bought this for Grandson's birthday and I know when he receives it he will absolutely love it! Even I can't wait to play with it!! Also bought the Lucy Cousins book "Noah's Ark" to compliment this lovely toy.
on 9 August 2015
I bought this for my friend's little girl for Christmas, you can't go wrong with Playmobile, my son had loads of it growing up, it's always good quality, well made and brilliant for stimulating the imagination. The little girl adored it!
on 20 August 2016
I bought this for my 20 month old son. I was worried it might be too young for him as he likes to play with realistic animal figures, but he loves it! The animals are very bright and a nice size for little hands. Some reviews said it could do with a few more figures but you can't fit any more inside the boat and that's part of the beauty of this toy.
It's great to take out with you as it has a handle but in our experience it doesn't float in water like it it advertises.
I can imagine him getting another 18 months out of this toy and then we will upgrade to the other arc!
on 14 May 2016
My two year old Grandson loves this well constructed toy and has learnt several songs about Noah and the ark with the support of it. Sturdy and colourful, with several pairs of animals, plus Mr and Mrs Noah. Additionally, it's a great bath toy.
on 9 September 2015
My son loves this set. He got it for his first birthday and loves lining the animals up and also learning their names and sounds. You can pack all the animals inside so they don't get lost and its a great toy to take away too.
on 29 July 2014
Bought for my son who is visually impaired. He loves it as the pieces are easy to play with. Good bath time fun too. A little pricey but good quality, as you'd expect from Playmobil. I would recommend this to others.
on 1 July 2014
Bought this for my one year old grandson and he loves it, always makes a b-line for it when he comes to stay with me. Price was very good and delivery quick, would definitely recommend this toy and the seller.
on 29 December 2015
Love this set! I have now bought this twice and will be buying it again for my son's 2nd birthday. The plastic is up to playmobil standard and it is super handy that all the animals and figures fit into the ark to be taken along. My nephew has been playing with it since he got it and loves it.
on 22 August 2016
Bought as a Christening gift, although the child was only 5 months old their cousins have enjoyed playing with it and showing her the different animals. The parents liked and and also had a quick play once it was out the box.
It packs away neatly into the ark so no bits are left lying around.
on 20 September 2011
This is a lovely, chunky toy. It's simple, no moving parts, no batteries. Just a nice big chunky ark with lovely tough animals. You can put it in the bath too! My niece will love this.