on 28 April 2012
I bought this car to see if they're any good. I was pleasantly surprised. The car charges off the remote control very quickly, only a couple of minutes, and lasts for about ten. I gave this one to my son, and now my daughter who has never been interested in anything to do with cars has requested that I get her one. They both love this product.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 September 2012
This car is brilliant!

It's fast, and the power lasts a long time between charges.
It even has little front and rear lights.

These toys are fragile things because they are so small. All the parts are tiny which means they're delicate, and wont survive being stood on. But if you take care with them, and don't launch them off too many roofs, and don't crush them, they'll last a long time.
on 20 December 2013
These cars are little, and they do charge from the remote quite easily, but they don't seem to drive over any kind of course carpet due to the small wheel and motor size, the steering is also a little "suspect". For their price they are great, but if you are expecting something that lasts beyond the initial christmas day thrill I would say these are a no.
I bought 1 to test and see before I bought 3 for my nephews - i was bored after about 5 minuted and my 5 year old niece played with it for 8 minutes - after that wasnt really interested in it. I also bought a quadcopter- which is a lot more fun and money and also much more difficult to control - but i have recharged that about 10 times in the past week and continue to play with it.
on 7 June 2012
i got the cars for my kids (3 and 5 y.old) which are adverage carefull with toys: the cars lasted a few hours. after all with that price you can't expect much more. i guess they are more suitable for older kids or adults...
on 13 January 2014
They are great tiny cars, they are fast and fun, you can even do a 90º/180º turn. I especially like the low energy requirements and only two battery is great, the car takes only 5 min or less to charge and 15 min is enough for me and my friends to get tired of playing with them.
on 8 January 2016
Bought this for the big kid in my life (38yr old fella) as a little novelty for Christmas. He loved it! Only downside is the battery only lasts 10mins before it needs recharging so if bought for a child they could end up pretty annoyed with it
on 25 December 2014
Good car? I'm just very very annoyed that it says it will be 35 MHz and it's 40! I hunted high and low to find a car that's not 40! Now I have two boys who can't play with there cars together! Arguments like you wouldn't believe.
on 1 September 2014
Great on hard floors, but as expected is useless on carpets.
Gives about 10 minutes playtime per charge.
The only negative comment is the telescopic aerial which is loose when attached.
VINE VOICEon 31 January 2013
This car was fantastic but the arial broke really really easily - shame as it is such a clever design - I love the fact that it pretty much charges itself and it is such a neat little toy
on 28 February 2015
I bought this as a bit of fun for an adult and it was a great buy.