on 31 December 2011
I gave one to both of my kids on Christmas day and within minutes we were lifting the sofa. They are so fast and easily fit under furniture, in saying that they were the most laughs we had on the day. The kids now put together a fence system to help control, a week later they are still playing with them.
on 29 January 2013
My daughter has all sorts of Hexbug's, and she plays with all of them. The little one's are fun for our cats to play with, and these bigger ones (ant's, spider's) are amusing to watch.
Make sure you have enough spare batteries when you buy one. They will be very popular!
on 28 December 2011
Hexbug ant bought as an xmas gift - scurries about amazingly quickly over wooden floors and carpet. It reverses direction when it hits something. Not sure the cat will like it though !
on 28 May 2013
After reading reviews on this toy. I desired to buy for my cat He loved the other toys by this Maker. His loves chasing it Around the house and very upset when I turn it off.wants to play with it all day
Without turning it once the Hexbug ant was already out of battery. Even though we were using the right screwdriver, we couldn't replace the batteries because the screw was already worn down. Also it had glitter on it, not what I was expecting and doesn't exist on the official hexbug website. We can't write more about this because it wouldn't turn on but if it did actually work we would still have plenty of complaints.
on 9 November 2013
This is just like a bug crawling around your floor, bouncing straight back when it reaches a wall or similar and doesn't always go in a straight line, so is reasonably realistic/similar to a real bug - especially as far as a 6 year old boy is concerned!! It's bigger than the little nano ones which need a hive/playstation run around on. But, we think it fits the job in our house. My kids love it.
on 1 December 2015
I gave one as a gift to an 8 yr old boy who loved it. The second one I purchased was for my cats to chase as they love to chase anything that moves and with the different directions this goes in when it hits walls etc it was just the thing to keep them amused for hours.
on 15 December 2011
After a bit of hesitancy, my daughter's cat happliy chased this bug around the floor. A really fun buy, quite how long it will last though is another matter.
on 4 February 2014
Great fun for kids, fathers, brothers, partners and animals. Please be careful where animals are concerned they love em. I purchased one each for my sons, 17 & 23, my partner who is 36 also my neice's boyfriend 18, what more can i say we didnt hear much from them, racing around the rooms and boy do they move!!!
on 2 January 2013
Having ordered 2 for Christmas presents, they were delivered very quickly and safely packaged. However, there was a little disappointment on the day when we discovered one didn't work, even with new batteries. I contacted the seller who sent a new one out within 2 days, without any hassle. Received it today and it works brilliantly. Fantastic service! Thankyou!

See one answered question