Customer reviews

on 23 November 2012
I needed a simple stop watch and although this watch does much more it meets my need of being a simple and easy to use stop watch.

I like the size of the watch face as I have very small wrists and it doesn't look oversized. My favourite colour is blue, and so it goes well with my other kit.

The strap is flexible and comfortable.
on 12 October 2013
I also needed a watch with a stopwatch and preferred one which also looks good. This watch fits the bill perfectly. It is simple to use and is easy to set up timers and stopwatch. I love the nightlight function. A reliable brand, good quality and super price.
on 26 March 2013
This watch is absolutely brilliant. In fact, it is the best watch I have ever owned. You can tell the time and date very easily and the alarm wakes me up in the morning! Nice design and it is okay for girls to wear it as it is not too bulky.
on 12 July 2013
Would recommend this product, does the same as a Garmin but a lot cheaper and except GPS. A good watch to start off with in training, small and light also.