on 14 August 2011
I've had the Baby G watch for nearly a year now and I absolutely love it. It's waterproof and shockproof, which is brilliant for a sporty person, I've taken my watch skiing,snowboarding, running, swimming, canoeing and much more. My Baby G literally lives on my wrist, I sleep in it, bathe in it, sunbathe in it (I have tan lines from it.) the settings are simple and easy to understand, because I travel alot I have to change the time alot as well which is very quick and easy. The stopwatch is great and my trustworthy companion when out running. The alarm is good although I don't use it regularly because I have an iPod. There are a couple of settings that I don't use because I don't need them. The watch is digital, shows the time in with either a 12 hour or 24 hour clock and it also displays the day and date. It simply is a fantastic and durable watch. Highly Reccomended.
on 26 August 2011
I love my Baby G......I wear it all the time, its clear to read,love the colour (Pink) lots of people comment. I work in a junior school and the children love to play with it!......down side its a bit tricky to change the time etc but that may be because I am not really very tech minded!.....I have found that the time zone button can be changed by the children and if I am not careful I can be looking at Miami time or New York which can be a little strange!
My other watch really is a Rolex!....but I wear my Baby G most of the time!
on 22 January 2011
got this for my wife.

its a great looking watch and she can wear it for anything and not worry about it

tried some breo watches but they were all rubbish

this is so much better

its waterproof to 200 m so bathing baby is not a worry
on 19 May 2011
My 8.5 year old daughter choose this watch herself and paid for it with her saved Birthday money.
She is very pleased with it and loves the little animals that walks across the top on the display.

She is still working on fully getting her head around the digital time, suppose to a traditional clock face, but that is fine.

It was well priced and I was very impressed with the speed of the free delivery. I ordered it on Sunday lunch time, it was sent from Amazon.eu.(Luxenbourg)and I got it on Tuesday lunch time even if it was quoted to take approx 10 days... FANTASTIC!!!!

I would class myself as a very low tec person but I could follow the watch manual without difficulty, to set the right time and date etc, which also counts as a plus in my book!

My daughter wears the watch pretty much daily and she is now starting to take some responsibility for her own time management!!! (A mothers dream....). A well worth buy for a young person!
on 30 September 2011
I saved about 50 euros compared to if I bought this watch in a jewellers or Argos in Ireland. Brand new, nice box and packaging. Wonderful watch- I'm a satisfied customer.
on 21 April 2012
Needed to replace my 4th BabyG asap for holiday with hot tub. The quick del & price were key plus points for me, as were the resin strap that (doesn't stay wet) and the 5 daily alarms for daily use during working week which are brilliant if a little on the quiet side for me.
I love it and the strap should fit most adult women as I am NOT small and it is fine. Same format as most other BabyG so really easy to use. Can't fault it for the price! Not worth getting a battery replaced for a waterproof watch - bring on BabyG No 5.
on 17 April 2012
I had a baby g years ago so wanted one again but am a little dissapointed this time. It doesn't sit well on my wrist as it is quite a stiff strap. The watch itself is good but just wish the strap was softer..
on 5 June 2012
Very happy with my watch, a replacement for one exactly the same I bought a few years ago and spent constantly in pools and baking hot sun, just a shame a replacement strap cost almost as much as the watch.
on 31 October 2010
Excellent value - half the price of Argos. Bought it as a Xmas present
on 10 April 2013
Great watch my wife loves the watch and wears all the time for sports and working out. Great little watch from Casio.