Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 28 November 2014
I first heard of Paradise Circus from Massive Attack through Pandora around some time last year. This is another song where I wish that I understood the full meaning because it brilliantly mixes synth-pop and ambient chillout melodies. I’m only guessing that this song is about coming to terms with both the spiritual light and shadowy aspects of yourself and staying resilient regardless of how you are treated by both your critics and supporters.
on 2 January 2011
To fans of Luther everywhere: this is the track you know and love from the opening titles (isn't it great?). And to everyone else, I think it's a great example of what Massive Attack do. Buy it to get a flavour of their latest work.
on 11 December 2012
I've loveed this song every since I first heard it as the opening theme for "Luther", the BBC series. It has a moody vibe to it.., reminds me a lot of Morcheeba.
on 27 July 2013
If any of you have watched the BBC Crime drama Luther then you will be familiar with this song as it is the title score. Sultry, Smooth and Seductive
on 4 January 2014
Obviously subjective but ranks in my top three MA tracks, the intro seems to pop up as background music on trendy TV
on 4 March 2016
The theme from BBC Luther. LOVE it! NEVER heard any Massive Attack before so shall buy some more now.
on 1 February 2015
Luther theme. I fancied having it in my collection.
on 14 August 2014
Gr8 price product communication and swift delivery
on 2 August 2014
Good track, worth getting if you like them.
on 16 February 2015
This is a beautiful song.