on 31 October 2014
Cannot actually believe that I have reviewed these once before, but 'magically' my review seems to have been removed! I did get sent a message saying that if i removed my post they would refund me, but as i ignored that message I was somewhat outraged to discover it had been taken down.

They may do for children as they are incredibly small, and you won't care if they loose them at that price, but really, I'd almost say they aren't fit for purpose, let alone poor quality.
on 11 September 2012
These looked great but once received they are cheap and very plastic and not a great fit to be honest. Would not recommend at all.
on 3 December 2015
For the price these are nothing less than fantastic. The quality of the lenses is very high (perhaps not quite RayBan or Oakley level, but not far behind) and it is only the frame finish that lets the product down.
They are pretty comfortable and the rubbery, flexible over-ear arms are great for sporty activities.
on 12 June 2013
They look sturdy and perfect for a small face or children, the product info doesn't state that they are for adult faces! Shame, I gave them to someones child
on 12 June 2014
If you have very long eye lashes they touch the lenses, but it's hard to find ones that don't. Other than that they are very nice, I like the rubber bits at the end, helps hold them on to my head a bit, but without squeezing. Quite dark lenses which I love on really bright days. They cover the sides / tops / bottoms quite well because the lens bit is a decent size.
on 27 February 2016
Took them skiing in sweden the other day and they worked well. Stayed on easily. Only gripe I would have is that in the picture it looks like they have a "band, String " on them .. not included . For the price good value
on 1 July 2013
Well built and fit perfectly, some of the previous sunglasses I have bought have been too small for my face but these fit perfectly :) also delivery times were very fast so I am very happy with this product :)
on 30 June 2012
Great sunglasses, i was so impressed with the price i bought three in different colors. They look good and feel comfortable
on 16 September 2012
Nice glasses that look great and work well just be aware that they are quite a narrow fit and were a better fit for my son who decided that i should give them to him because he was way COOLER.
on 18 June 2014
For the cost, these do exactly what it says on the tin. A good pair of glasses, Highly recommended for driving, cycling and kayaking. An all rounder to say the least!

See one answered question