on 27 January 2014
These buffers are perfect for use on false or acrylic nails, or using on your toes but they are too much for your normal nails in my opinion. If you have very deep ridges they would probably be a good idea but go very, very gently. that being said they are a good size and coming in a pack is perfect if like me you put one down and they run away to the place where missing bobbie pins and socks go.
on 1 June 2013
I bought these hoping that I would using them to buff my nails. When I tried, it scratched my nails to bits! the reason? these are filing blocks ONLY and very hard. not the softer buffer you get at the salon.
When I complained the company asked me to pay for the postage and send it back. Ridiculous. The description is misleading, I shouldn't have to pay for the postage back!
on 27 August 2014
Perfect all in one file and buffer. Very pleased with them. Work very well with silk nail extensions.
on 27 April 2014
They were too harsh and took skin off fingers. The blocks were also hard wouldn't recommend them. Waited ages for then also
on 20 February 2015
Good buffer, but I don'#t think they'll last long.
on 11 June 2013
Strange things, dont think I will get them again as its hard to be precise with them but ok if you need to buff a nick.
on 4 June 2015
Very good quality service
on 18 May 2015
Useful item
on 4 December 2014
Decent buffer blocks. They work.
on 16 August 2014