on 24 June 2016
Very pleased.
on 14 June 2017
great service and a perfect fit
on 15 May 2012
Until my watch strap broke I'd never considered how it was actually attached. After a bit of poking around it turned out to be an easy matter to replace. First of all, on a flat surface, carefully prise off the metal plate on the back of the strap. I have a set of tiny precision screwdrivers which are ideal for this. Then pull out the sprung pin holding the strap to the watch. Pull off the old strap and replace with the new one. Insert the pin again to hold everything together and then pop the metal plate back. It's best to put the plate over one end of the pin first and then press the other side down while pushing the exposed side of the pin with the screwdriver. Do the same with the other section of strap and that's it! Five minutes.

The strap is identical to the original. I've had this watch for eight years now and it's the first time I've had a watch that outlasted its strap. Nothing at all to criticize with this watch, so highly recommended.
on 9 December 2012
I was pleased it was a genuine Casio replacement which arrived quickly. Followed the instructions of the previous reviewer. Detaching the old strap from the watch was a little more problematic than was suggested. However, fitting the new strap was very easy.
on 2 December 2016
Strap was fine and is now on my wrist but very expensive at £17 and a pain in the neck to fit, especially as it arrived without instructions. Far more fiddly and time consuming than the first reviewer intimated though the instruction was helpful.
on 5 April 2013
Felt a pang of despair when my strap broke - the watch is amazing and not something I wanted to replace. I also didn't want to get a different strap for it, as the original was spot on. As is this replacement - perfect.
on 6 July 2014
Great price and the quality you'd expect from Casio. Fitted it as replacement for my Titanium bracelet watch WVA-430TDE-1A2VER) that would have cost £50. Perfect fit - with plastic fitting removed from watch.
on 5 June 2012
Strap arrived promptly, I was not looking forward to fitting it as there were no instructions with it. However it was a genuine Casio strap, and it was easy to replace using a amall cheap Jeweller's screwdriver. It fitted my wrist just as the old one had, and that lasted 6years.
on 6 August 2013
I needed to replace the strap for my Casio watch and this was great. Fitted in minutes by the horologist.

Great purchase.
on 1 December 2013
Quick delivery and a genuine Casio strap, just need to try and work out how to fit it. No instructions. But am still happy with it.