Plumb-Pak Toilet Seat Hinge - White
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Classic|Change

on 5 April 2017
Sadly for my toilet it was too low, I had to add a strip below it in order to get the height on the hole for the rod to go through and I had to use my original rod as the one provided was too thick for my toilet. Having said all that ours is rather an old design toilet so if you have a more modern toilet I am sure it is a standard fitting. I can't complain though as wit a little home fix it has done the job until I get round to changing my bathroom suite and much cheaper than buying a new seat when the intention is to change the bathroom suite in the near future.
In terms of ease of use, then no complaints and having the plastic screw system means no rusting unlike our previous fitting, price wise certainly no complaints there
on 26 August 2017
I just needed the plastic screws as one of my toilet broke down. It s the only place where I could find it with a 1 day delivery. I used only one screw and the nut. It works fine.
In diy shop, I was told tomreplace the complete seat.
on 21 July 2017
It was just as I expected and fitted our toilet perfectly, my only giving it four, rather than five, stars because the longevity of the part has yet to be proved, as I have only had it fitted for about a month, and in particular the plastic threads on the plastic fixing bolts felt vulnerable to be stripped on fitment, which I do not think happened, or over a long period of use with using forces being applied, although at least they will not corrode like the old metal fixing bolts.
on 14 August 2017
Lasted 4 moths and then the plastic snapped, not great quality unfortunately
on 27 July 2017
Needed to replace a broken hinge.
Bit cheap and nasty but did the job.
on 19 September 2017
Did the job. Excellent fast delivery.
on 25 June 2017
Does the job at a good price.
on 28 March 2017
good item
on 21 October 2015
Wrong type of fitting for what I needed. Kept as a spare. I should have checked what I needed more carefully.
on 8 March 2014
Just what I needed without having to replace the entire T. seat. A friend installed item for me.
Glad item available.