Customer reviews

Price:£84.00+ Free shipping

on 7 December 2012
After searching the internet for weeks looking for a perfect Christmas gift for my fussy boyfriend, and after reading hundreds of reviews. I was slightly concerned with the reviews of paint wear on this watch but all watches get wear and tear so I finally went for this one. It was a day late then expected and was slightly worried as it has no tracking on it once it is posted. It finally arrived and it is lovely. Nice and heavy so feels and looks expensive, it's got nice detail. The one thing I would say is it's not as black as it is in the picture. However it is a really worth while buy and I can't wait for him to open it on Christmas day. I would highly recommend this watch.
on 29 October 2011
Nice looking watch with easy to follow instructions. Despite the view of a previous customer(and one which actually swung to me choosing this one)the strap to this watch is not as black as the face and looks more of a charcoal grey in comparison. This watch is also quite heavy. Ordered this on next day delivery and received it accordingly.
on 30 October 2013
Bought this watch for nephews 18th birthday. It looks gorgeous and well worth the price on Amazon. I had it engraved and it went down very well! It looks a very expensive, sleek watch that you could wear for all occasions.

My only gripe is that I used next day delivery as I needed the watch quickly. I was told delivery would be anytime between a whole 12 hour a slot so basically all day. I waited in all day until 7pm, no sign of the watch. Stepped outside the house at 7.10pm and delivery van rocks up. I was not impressed!
on 30 May 2014
Really great watch, though much heavier than i expected, but it looks great and I have adjusted to the weight of it now. Also I am a pretty big guy so i had to have extra links put in, i went to the watch store down the road, showed a reciept, they sent that to fossil, who in turn sent 3 links free of charge (ok i had to pay postage, but that was like £5 so its alright) it was a great deal, and I love fossil, I seriously reccommend this to anyone wanting a simple, rugged watch.
on 11 April 2014
The watch looks much better than the advert pics, great watch, the beauty of it jumps right out and hits you. Though have had it for a week, i really think it should be used as an occasional wear. Too good for everyday use, thats just me since i like it so much.
on 19 May 2015
Colour chips worse than a cheap watch and it is NOT waterproof, screen fogged up and water got inside! This was a Christmas gift and I was not happy! You expect more from Fossil.
on 29 September 2013
The watch arrived earlier than expected and I was thoroughly pleased. Its a great watch, brought as a birthday present and it's going to be well loved. Great item, great service.
on 9 November 2011
I read some other reviews for this watch, and I have to say I was worried, a lot were about how the paint came off easily and how it broke after a few days. I havn't had anything like this. The watch looks great, it has a nice heavy feel to it, the chronograph works fine. The chain's catch works perfectly, it's not loose. I don't often give 5 stars but I genuinely have no complaints, more than happy with the watch. Good stuff.
on 5 May 2014
Have brought this watch as a present for my husbands birthday. Lovely looking, good quality watch, feels nice and heavy with sturdy stainless steel strap and fastner.
on 24 February 2011
does what it says on the tin!

My son is over the moon with this watch - he is impressed with the 'blackness' of it all - which is soooooo important! ;)