Price:£5.40+ Free shipping

on 8 July 2014
My Veet experience. Oh and by the way it works very well .... Or too well in removing pubic hair. I met a Canadian woman on the internet a few years ago and within months we were phoning each other. I was going over to Canada to see her and in one of our many conversations she said that she shaved her pubic hair and liked her man the same way. She said it would be nice if Iwas the same way when we met.I bought some Veet at the supermarket and the night I was to depart(from Dubai to Vancouver via London with a 4 hour stopover), I decidedto apply the Veet about an hour before leaving for the airport. I decidedto do a proper job and leave it on for 15 minutes. Yes myballs started to throb with heat after about 10 minutes and decidedafter a couple more minutes I would shower it off. I probably had iton for about 13 minutes. Well it sure worked and it removed all thehair perfectly and I was proud to be looking down at my ‘jungle-less crown jewels. But I noticed that the skin looked really red and angry andit was hurting quite a bit. I put the pain to the back of my mind;got dressed and took a taxi to the airport. On the way to the airportI knew there was a big problem as the pain was immense. When I got out of the taxi, I felt the skin of my private parts stuck against my groin area of my legs. I peeled myself out of the taxi and could hardly walk with discomfort. Anyone looking at me probably thought I had been on the back of a horse all day or I had a large carrot stuffed up my backside. I went straight to the airport kiosk looking for anything that would relieve the pain. All I found was a very large oversized tub of Vaseline (fortunatelythese were the days you could take more than a 100ml of liquidsthrough security). I immediately went to the washroom and peeled awaymy underwear which was stuck to the seeping, and at this timeblistering balls. I gently applied the Vaseline liberally to the areaand booked in on the flight. During the flight I again had to usethe Vaseline; and again at Heathrow airport; and again on the flight to Vancouver. By this time I had used almost all the Vaseline and had about a quarter of the jar left. But it did work I have to say. The pain had almostdisappeared when I had it on.When I got to Vancouver, the lady was waiting for me and immediatelytook me back to her place. She jumped into bed in anticipation. Isaid I needed a shower because of the long flight. After 30 minutesin the shower using as much soap as I could to remove all theaccumulated vaseline, I eventually was clean. But the pain started tocome back and looking down at my poor balls I could see raw skin. Iapplied as little vaseline as I could and went to bed. I said I wastoo tired for anything that night which she was understanding about;and I got a reprieve that night. Fortunately by the next day I hadsome nice hard scabs on the area which went unnoticed and the pain wasminimal.The moral of the story is ................... well I don't know. ButI guess doing something for the first time, one should always read thedirections on the package - and especially when it has got to do withyour private parts. But Veet really works in removing pubic hair.
on 25 May 2015
I've used veet before from boots and it was fine but this one burnt the top layer of my skin and left a large amount of hair still on my leg.
on 13 May 2013
Good product. Used before, works well. Smells nice, not really sure what else to say about it, does it's job well.
on 19 September 2015
Good one..Using this for ages now... Totally satisfied..
on 12 March 2015
It ok. For. Man. And. Women. To use. It
on 23 April 2013
I tried 'immac' years ago and I suspect that is is a rebranded version or based on a sinilar formula. Either way, it's a much improved product and and certainly does the job. Good value too.
on 9 May 2013
This product is good and does pretty much what it's supposed to, it can miss bits sometimes or leave your skin not as smooth as you might hope but nothing major. If buy it again definitely.
on 8 September 2013
Arrival was on time and it does remove hair but not really course hair, but I would recommend it to someone with more finer hair. But all the same I am glad I brought when I did.
on 2 November 2013
Arrived quickly, nice smell and works like a dream, lasts a while before having to repeat application, would certainly buy more and recommend.
on 7 September 2014