on 30 June 2010
I bought these to replace some earlier MX70 (I think) - the Green ones with no shark fin type device.

The old ones were far too chunky and whilst they stuck ok, once you started running they usually fell out. These are much better, three types of each 'fitment' available - the sharkfin and the ear fit. I found them to fit me perfectly on the middle of each, even after an hour long run they still fitted nicely and hadn't fallen out - the sharkfin really works.

They don't seal perfectly in the ear, but personally i like to hear a little ambient noise when running - to hear cars etc.

With regard to the cable length, i find the cable to be a perfect length to use with my iPod or iPhone when using an arm band, which is my main use for them... the extender is rather long though!
on 10 September 2015
These were bought as a gift for my daughter who is overseas. She loves them. I did not open the product packaging, but they were exactly what I'd ordered and arrived in good time and, most importantly, the recipient is very pleased with them.
on 12 November 2010
I bought these headphones for running in the gym and outside. I've had a couple of runs with them and found them to be pretty good. The sound quality seems very good and the ear fin system does what it claims to. My iPod headphones plus a few other kinds used to fall out when running and these haven't yet. The only downside is that the cable without the remote is too short if you keep your MP3 player in your pocket. To counteract this you're given an extension cable but then you're saddled with a bulky remote. It's not a deal breaker because they also provide a clip so you can clip it close to your shirt so that it doesn't bounce around too much but it would be even better if it was optional.
on 31 January 2012
they don't fit as they should. I don't have big ears, but still even the longest fin supplied with them will not hold them in my ears comfortably. Using foam pads makes it a bit better but you would expect something more for the price and from company like Sennheiser. My old Philips SHS4800 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-SHS4800-10-Headphones-Active/dp/B002KKD9KQ/ref=sr_1_15?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1328031152&sr=1-15) sound way better. I was thinking about replacing them with something without the ear hooks but now I'm back with my old worn Philips.
on 14 July 2015
the sound quality is all right.
the bit which I didn't like is around the ears and the part with volume control, its to heavy.
when you do running you need more support around the ears.
on 16 January 2017
great earphones!! been using these for running and cycling. The spare parts and pouch are very high quality as well as the sound. My only issue is they fall out when I run ad the lead can be very annoying, but that happens with all earphones!
on 24 April 2016
I loved the previous model and had a pair that lasted for years through the toughest of endurance races. I have had these for less than a month and the jack is already loosing connectivity meaning sound is tinny and echoey. No return policy either? Do not recommend.
on 12 September 2013
Sound quality is great and they do not fall out when running. My only real gripe is the buds are a little bit chunky where as the next model up are smaller. Well worth teh money though and I would recommend them.
on 22 February 2015
Bought for my daughter who runs a lot. she rates them highly as having good sound and fitting well.
on 10 September 2016
super product. always use these