on 29 January 2015
It's what you expect really. A potato made of plastic. Some of the bits are a bit awkward to get in place, and some fall out very easily, but given that this is pretty much what you expect from this type of toy, I suppose that's not too much of an issue. The earrings are a bit stupid as it's impossible to get them to stay on the ears. They've been turned into bracelets as a result.

All in all, the reality is that this is likely to be one of those toys that entertain for a short while, then end up in a toy box/shelf, then might get pulled out very occasionally for a few minutes. You could spend money more usefully in all honesty!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 August 2016
Looks ok! My little one has the whole toy story gang so she will love Mrs potato head we've only bought the play school potato heads before so thought i would try the toy story ones on he account of my 2 year old being such a big toy story fan! Will update when I unbox them after Xmas
review imagereview image
on 18 January 2015
Believe it or not, I brought this for my boyfriend for Christmas! He collects the figures and although this isn't the licensed Toy Story Collection one with certificate, it is to scale with the other figures for collectors. This is also a great one for kids aged 2 plus as the pieces are quite big so aren't such a choking hazard as other Toy Story figures. It's hours of fun even for us adults, putting all the pieces in random combinations. It kept me and my boyfriend amused on Christmas day anyway! I would definitely recommend as it arrived promptly and was well packaged.
on 1 February 2016
Excellent! So much better than any other potato head I've seen anywhere else! Parts fit perfectly and is realistic to the films. Parts are easy to put in and remove. Excellent! Highly recommend.
on 4 January 2016
Bought this for my granddaughter who had trouble putting the pieces in, it was too tight fitting for her little fingers. I also didn't find it easy. I was also disappointed in the amount of accessories as I have previously bought Mr potato head which had extra parts like 3 sets of eyes, 2 mouths etc. This had only one set of everything so very limited play.
on 26 December 2012
This is an expensive toy for its size and poor qulaity. The items inside are not the same as on the box and over half of them do not fit the Mrs Potato Head body. The flower does not fit on her hat. The ear-rings do not fit on her ears and she cannot hold her hand-bag. Our son has hidden the poor fittting items away. I complained to the supplier but with no satisfactory reply.
5 people found this helpful
on 8 April 2016
Bought this as my daughter is obsessed with toy story ! It's really nice she likes playing with it the only thing is I wish it was more easier to put the parts in place they just seemed really stiff even for me to do
on 19 December 2012
My son got this last christmas and it is a cheery little toy. It feels cheap though not that that mattered to my little one. He loves toy story so was happy when he got this. The bits have gone missing now and it doesn't get much use, but it was good while he was interested in it.
on 14 January 2016
Very quick dispatch. Thanks.
I agree with some of the reviews is: difficult to place her accessories but she looks great.
on 26 February 2017