My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip
Colour: Black|Change

on 21 January 2016
Didn't get on with this pram clip. Scratched the handle of my pram and kept slipping around every where scraping even more of the pram. Was also very difficult to get on, like some kind of mind bending puzzle having to turn it this way and that until I hit a point wide enough to get over the handle (I have an OBaby Chase pram). Gave up on it in the end and bought "Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll" - which were half the price!
on 18 October 2017
Brilliant- had this over 6 months now- still great- strong and good quality. Will stick with these from now on as others have broken within couple weeks. These hold a LOT of shopping.
on 31 December 2015
Not what I thought it would be. I thought it came as a pair but that may have just been my baby brain not paying attention. However this 1 clip that arrived it huge! Much bigger than I antisipated and I can't imagine it looking very subtle hooked onto the pushchair. Cannot be bothered to send it back as I don't have time with impending baby on the way any day now but also can't imagine I will have any use for it either.
on 13 May 2014
Because my electric wheelchair has a bar rather than 2 handles I was finding it difficult to find ways to attach shopping bags to my chair.I noticed a young Mum using the Buggy Pram Clips to attach her shopping bags to her baby's buggy.We started to chat and I asked her where she had sourced the clips and she told me she had found them on Amazon.As soon as I returned home I went on-line to Amazon and found them with no difficulty.I am absolutely delighted with these clips as shop assistants can load my bags on to my wheelchair very easily.I can highly recommend them
on 26 May 2016
Same product seem to have shrunk in size and quality. I bought exactly the same product a few months back, but this one is significantly smaller. Also the clip is stiff and doesn't close smoothly. I asked for a refund. Maybe I was unlucky.
on 6 May 2011
Great buy! The clip's themselves are alot bigger than i thought, which is a bonus. I wasn't expecting them to be the size they are. I knew it was a good idea buying more than the one clip aswell...they're fab! Even though they are big clips, it doesn't mean they should be overloaded obviously because of the weight of the bags, you don't want to tip your pram over.

Highly recommended! Would make a neat little gift for someone who has a pram with a bar handle if you're stuck for ideas. I'd appreciate a Buggy Buddy Pram Clip if i was bought one as a baby shower gift.

Will be recommending these clips to my friend who has just recently had a baby and owns a pram with a bar handle :)
on 1 March 2014
It is all one can expect, nothing more, nothing less. You cannot really see the pink colour (either that or I received the wrong item ha ha) All in all a great help to the carrying of bags, strong and sturdy. Also as it is a clip rather than a hook it is a little more difficult for someone to steal your bag when you are not looking (if you got a bag clipped rather than hooked). Only annoying thing is that although it fits in between the bugaboo bee handles, it slips on the side when not weighed down.
on 8 October 2016
This was really handy to have to hang shopping on my buggy. Is very durable as is still good in perfect condition 3 years on ready to be used on buggy for next baby
on 16 November 2016
Happy with the item. Large hook allows easy attachment to the pushchair. Perfect for a light shopping or a handbag(keep in mind that heavy bags will pull your pushchair handle down). While I am using carrycot my pushchair basket is not easily accessible so this is very convenient tool for me.
on 13 June 2015
Great little product well made and the foam grips nicely int the handle of the pram to hold it on securely. I feel my wife's bag is a bit more safe with this than if it was just hanging on the pram or in the basket.