on 5 August 2015
I ordered this for my dad when his original video player purchased in 1987 stopped working, as he still wanted something to play his old VHS videos on. The video had a scart socket and so I found an old scart lead and was able to hook the video up to the tv using that and my dad can play his videos. This video is more modern than the one it replaced and has a remote control which his old video did not. To me the loading motor/mechanism for the videos sounded a bit laboured but it worked fine whilst I was visiting and I am told that it continues to work well.

After sales customer care from Zenatach seems excellent as they contacted me by email to make sure that everything was ok. As a foot note I would add that with a 20 year old refurbished video customers are not expecting good, or excellent, as you are dealing with 20 year old technology. So where you would normally look for 4, or 5, stars on reviews, 3 stars is probably the most this refurbished technology will get because with that kind of item you are only looking for it to be ok.
on 9 August 2017
It arrived on time.It was as discribed.It replaced a Vcr that the tracking had gone on it also had a remote control which worked the vcr.
on 1 February 2012
First Video would not eject the tape at all, contacted the Company and they sent another to me almost the next day, second worked like a dream.

First class service and aftercare when I had a problem.
on 30 October 2011
With analogue and tapes being phased out I wanted a spare machine to back up my existing one as I am moving as many of my tapes as I can to DVD. This product was available at a very good price. The refurbishment is with the insides so the case shows evidence of wear and tear but I don't worry about that. The delivery was prompt and in sturdy packaging. I am very pleased.
on 23 November 2012
I needed a new VCR nad this was a very good purchase, I would recommend this one to anyone needing one to play old tapes on.
on 17 September 2012
I had to replace an old VCR. This machine arrived promptly and was in good condition. There were no scratches or other marks on the machine and it works fine.
on 2 January 2016
on arrival I pluged in and got interference as if tracking all the time, a day laterit did not accept tape and ejected tape as soon as i pluged in , Now I am unable to print a return lable, after trying for hours every day for two weeks
on 3 January 2016
Purchased to transfer JVC video tapes from 20 odd years ago.
Did an excellent job well worth the purchase
on 4 July 2014
Ordered this to digitise some old VHS. It arrived well-packed and on time and it is doing the job.
on 6 December 2016
this item was brilliant in every way.thanks j south