on 19 March 2011
This was bought for my daughter as a replacement or her iPod classic headphones and she is very happy with them. She thought they they were very comfortable and that they are a lot louder than her iPod headphones, so any parents be careful.

At the price, including the postage, you cannot complain. :)
on 20 December 2011
I've never written a product review despite being an active Amazon customer for many years, but these headphones have spurred me to change the habit of a lifetime.

They may be colourful and cheap, but the quality is beyond poor. The sound that comes out of these can only be described as a muffled mess of crap. Listening to a song with three vocal harmony lines, I could only make out one of them - the others were indistinguishable from the instrumental harmony backing. They manage to blur all the sound into one awful mess whilst remaining loud enough to cause actual pain to my ears.

I read the reviews of these before I bought them, but as there were some good ratings I chose to ignore the bad ones. I urge you not to make the same mistake I did - do not buy these. I have also purchased other in-ear headphones from Amazon (Exspect EX882) for only a few pounds more, and they are in a different league - clear sound, comfortable and good quality. Learn from my mistake and DO NOT BUY THESE!
on 4 May 2010
Great in-ear earphones for a cheap price. They come with a spare set of buds and have good sound quality.
on 29 July 2011
These earphones are good value and the sound is quite good too. Perfect for my intended purpose - playing music to help me fall asleep. I find them comfortable and they do stay in the ear. Probably best suited to pop music and stuff like binaural beats and white and pink noise etc. I am quite happy with them.
on 27 August 2011
These earphones are excellent value for money work perfectly with my daughters ipod and she states the volume and sound quality far outweighs the quality of the apple earphones
on 6 December 2015
Can't fault these used them all summer for gardening and listening to my music and they really took a bashing but still did the job perfect!
on 16 July 2011
Not too impressed bought these for my daugher and only one earphone worked. Decided to buy some JVC ones instead.
on 17 September 2011
I had these for no longer than a week and they broke, the quality is rubbish, I'll stick to the blackberry ones
on 24 November 2016
My other half love these, they fit snug and do not hurt your ears after using a while like some on the market.
on 3 June 2013
how true. load of rubbish, dropped to bits the first time my wife used them. need five more words craaaap