on 11 April 2017
After a few years, i still use it and i love it! Amazing product
on 29 January 2015
Not too great to be honest. Compared to other covers I've had this one seams to of lower quality.
on 4 August 2013
I purchased this sleeve to take my Macbook Pro 15" on long-hual international air travel. I wanted to take the laptop in my wheelie cabin bag, without the need to carry a separate laptop case. But I didn't want my Macbook Pro floating around in my bag unprotected, so this seemed like a good solution.

The best thing about this case is that it seems to meet the airport security requirements, in that I was never requested to remove the laptop from the sleeve when it was being x-rayed. This meant the laptop was protected in the conveyor trays, rather than lying it "naked" in the dirty, gritty trays.

The case has a small pocket on the front which is suitable for carrying small accessories, such as headphones, USB memory sticks, dongles, etc. I wouldn't recommend putting the power supply in this pocket however, as it would easily apply serious pressure to one corner of the laptop should pressure be applied to the width of the sleeve. Also I would suggest if you pack this pocket full of stuff, you may then need to remove the laptop from the sleeve whilst going through x-ray.

The zippers are very good quality, and run smoothly. They have plastic covered toggles making them easy to get hold of.

All in all, I could not have asked for anything more from this sleeve. It fulfilled the purpose I bought it for perfectly, and I returned home, having travelled half way around the world and back, without a single scuff or scrap on my Macbook Pro.

The only usage recommendation I would make is to place the macbook pro into the case, such that the macbook logo on the laptop ends up against the little pin-wheel logo on the case. This means that when the zipper on the sleeve is done up, the zipper ends up over the power/ethernet port area of the laptop. Otherwise the back of the zipper mechanism can leave a little scuff on the edge of the aluminium case when the sleeve is zipped up. At least with the zipper ending up over the ports, it will not leave such a scuff.

Brilliant sleeve, look no further if you want a soft sleeve for your Macbook Pro.
on 9 December 2012
Having spent a load of brass on a new MacBook Pro, I was looking for a suitable sleeve to protect it during travel. This item is great - good quality, nice features and you know it's going to last. All round, a highly recommendable buy.
on 18 September 2013
First impression:

Nice soft material for protecting laptop.
A little bit baggy for the Retina Display because it's thinner than the standard 15 inch model - Isn't as snug as I was hoping.
Pocket is big enough to accommodate charger, mouse and memory stick.
Have also found that it fits in my rucksack which is convenient for travel.

Overall, a bit disappointed about baggy fit, but seems like a good quality product. Next time I'll buy a specific Retina Display sleeve!
on 26 December 2012
Neat fit - I have a hard case on my Macbook Pro and it fits on with just a slight stretch. Charger fits too in front pocket which is great.
on 18 October 2014
Well it fits my 15" MacBook fine, but it is what it is - a flimsy Neoprene cover which feels cheap. Surprised to learn that Case Logic are part of the swedish Thule group - but this product is no doubt not made in Scandinavia!
Basically its alright, it just feels as though it won't last. Without knowing how much it sells for, i would have put it at well under £10.
I'm starting to think this is the sort of thing you don't buy online!
on 2 May 2014
It is a soft case that will stop your Mac Book from getting scratched - what more can be said about a piece of sponge?
on 29 September 2016
While this states it is for a Macbook Pro, it isn't specifically designed for one. Yes one does fit inside, but then so would many brands of 15 laptops. There is quite a lot of extra space and a baggy profile to this sleeve, so you may be in luck with your laptop, but not a MacBook, and definitely not a retina model. If you are looking for a dedicated sleeve that fits perfectly, try the InCase slim sleeve.
on 21 May 2013
This case is very for good for its price the case is very spacious you can fit your Apple charger in the outside pocket.One of the great features for this case is that it has a usb slot which comes in handy if your a college student. i would recommend this cover to anyone it does what it says in the description.