Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 16 July 2014
Artemis fowl was a very intriguing book and was very good
on 12 July 2015
Great for adults and young adults. Great characters.
on 15 June 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Would recommend.
on 23 January 2016
This is a great book for adults and children.
on 15 February 2015
9 yr old grandson like it. Wants the rest.
on 9 May 2001
It's amazing what pre-release publicity can do for a book that might otherwise sink without trace... And it's got all the requirements for a kids' book: the dysfunctional family, the lone boy etc etc. But it doesn't work. All the technological wizardry does is make the story unbelievable and lacking in humanity - and will ensure it dates pretty fast. Strangely enough, if the fairies had been a bit more magical there might have been a bit more substance to this book. By putting high technology in their hands and making them tough, the story is more, rather than less, unbelievable. I'm sure the boys will love the nuclear powered thingys and the plastic explosives - and will then forget all about this book. This is no children's classic.
on 23 April 2015
I liked it but my 9 year old wasn't keen
on 3 March 2007
The first time I picked up this book I couldn't understand what was going on and the charecters were really confusing. i tried reading it again a few months later ( after being encouraged by my friends ) and managed to stagger through it but found that I had to reread parts to really get the plot

It is really well written but it isn't really my style. A book worth reading if you enjoy his style of writing but not one that I would personally recommend.
on 7 July 2005
The cover look good the back sounded good but the problem with this book is the language.This book is mainly aimed at children round about my age (13) and even though i am quite a good reader the words was to posh for me. If this book had less hard words i would have enjoyed it a lot more.Let me give you a piece of advice if you're going to read this book and you're about my age have a dictionary on hand because belive me you're gonna need it.
on 13 July 2015
Love books, can't say much more. :)