on 4 April 2013
I've always been an admirer of The Who and I have now introduced my 16yr old grandson to them and am pleased to report that he is as keen on them as I am. This is due in no small part to this wonderful representation of theire art.
on 15 May 2014
The Who have been making superb music for over 50 years. No other group can boast this achievement. Todays kids still enjoy their music and it has stood the test of time. It is amazing how many Who tracks are featured in films, adverts and television, a testament to their popularity. Long may they continue. Seen them live recently and even though two members short they can still produce a magnificent performance and the o2 was packed. Will be missed when they finally retire !
on 2 May 2014
Always liked the who`s singles over the years, as I am in my 50`s have heard them over and over, but you still sing along.
But never thought that happy jack was there`s. So a very nice surprise to hear that after 40 + years. The live stage tracks for me are a mixed bag, some just put on without an update tickle, and you can hear that the track is mono (which I don`t mind as I heard them that way) some tracks I think sound better mono and I`m not saying that about this ablum, just saying that some live track sound mono that`s all. One down side is I didn`t like pinball wizard live set, don`t know why just didn`t. I think that's the thing about tracks you like one or the other ie: studio or gig track.
on 26 May 2014
Great value for money. A must for any music collection. Live tracks are a great bonus and show how good they were live.
on 8 November 2012
Whether you want an introduction to The Who or want all their favourites in one place this album is the answer |
on 23 October 2013
it The Who! what more can I say? All their greatest hits, this is a great listen, a timeless classic
on 15 March 2015
What can I say top draw
on 5 September 2013
Tracks from my era. Good to here songs that are not regularly played on the radio, even those stations dedicated to 60/70s
on 23 December 2014