on 21 July 2017
You cut the ends down to fit your shoe, I bought them for my shimano spd shoes as these are a snug fit I needed a thin pair, and these were recommended for cyclists. I'm a physiotherapist and tend to recommend this brand to my clients. I little more pricey than some but you are paying for good quality.
on 17 September 2017
I bought these for my figure skates as I was having a painful arch with my new boots. After taking delivery of these insoles I was extremely disappointed as side-by-side they were no different to the ones I had already. I decided it would be worth giving them a go and I think eventually they pain subsided on it's own without the use of the insoles. Since I had already cut/worn them I decided I would keep them.

I would suggest trying insoles in a shop, as all the technical mumbo jumbo they spew regarding insoles I believe is just to make people think they are buying a super product.
on 14 June 2017
Bought for ice skates. They fitted perfectly, but had to take them out as I was getting pain along the outside of my foot. I bought them in the hope that I would get less pain when skating with fallen arches, but they did not suit my condition. They are a very sturdy product and fitted my skates well, although comfort will vary from person to person.
on 12 October 2016
Brought to use in ice skates, have improved performance by decreasing overpronation in feet.
on 15 August 2016
Great product. My feet love it.
on 7 August 2016
These did not work for me my feet are still cramping in my roller blades.
on 7 January 2016
Excellent
on 9 November 2014
Yes, very comfi, great service.
on 5 January 2015
They had completely the opposite effect from that intended.
My left foot pronates (leans on the inside edge) when skating.
I wanted to try to make the skate stand up straighter so I bought Superfeet insoles to try to achieve this.
Didn't work.
on 19 February 2017
I bought these to fit in my new Bauer S160 ice skates. The skates are comfortable, but I wanted arch support as I have had trouble with my knees. The size 7.5 fitted my 7EE skates without trimming. Unfortunately they ruined the fit of the skate. The problem is that they lift up the heels, and pull back the toes. This led to discomfort on the top of my foot from the skate tongue, and too much space in the toe box reducing control. What I want is arch support and nothing more. With ice skates the fit is very important, so sadly the superfeet are unsuitable. They might work if your skates are a bit too deep and a bit short for your feet. In terms of quality they seem okay. They are made from a thin, maybe 3mm, layer of rubbery neoprene like stuff glued to a hard plastic raised heel and arch support. They provide minimal cushioning, I find it hard to believe it has much effect. The heel and arch support is very good. Price wise they are very very expensive for what they are. Mine are now in my normal shoes, fingers crossed they help my knees.

Footnote: I discovered that Superfeet would refund my money if I provided proof of purchase, so I returned them for a refund. This applies in the UK, and the offer is probably for a limited time after purchase. I returned mine after 6 weeks. I subsequently purchased Bauer Speed Plates, and they do the job perfectly.