Price:£12.64 - £13.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 5 January 2013
I used this product for four days of snowboarding. The gloves are very warm and don't get wet inside so easily on the first day. But only after few days of use, part of it was torn and also I can see few signs of tear on the surface. Because of this, the gloves started to get so wet inside and frozen when snowboarding. So I don't recommend this product for skiing or snowboarding; otherwise it should be very good.
on 18 February 2013
These gloves certainly look the part and keep your hands warm...until you actually use them on the slopes. A few falls on the snowboard resulted in snow shooting up inside (even with the draw strings pulled tight).

Annoyingly, the "kevlar coated plastic" is only on the first 2 fingers!...I honestly can't understand why this was done, as my little finger was really wet after a few hours of on-and-off snow contact.
on 8 March 2014
I rarely give items 1*. However I purchased these gloves to go snowboarding. Within the first day the stitching on both thumbs gave way, split open and filled with snow. Highly frustrating as the cotton and ice matted together.
Dont be cheap like me and get a better set of gloves.
on 26 February 2016
These are good gloves for moderately cold conditions. However when in conditions of -16c in Bulgaria they started to struggle and my hands ended up frozen, leading me to need to buy a new pair whilst on holiday. The Velcro straps and toggles are great for getting a snug, tight fit around your wrists, stopping snow from entering your gloves interior in the event of a fall. The grip is of good quality and didn't start to peel or flake off like i've had with other, cheaper gloves.
on 23 March 2015
These gloves provide reasonable protection from the cold on a frosty morning, but they are seriously let down by their build quality. The seams came apart in 2 places on one glove and in a different place on the other glove and this was within less than one month of buying them. The low price compared with well known ski brands means there has being a compromise on quality. You get better build quality from a supermarket £5 pair of gloves. Also the draw string mechanism on the gloves is poorly designed and is difficult to tighten once you have the gloves on. Also if you plan to use the gloves skiing then they are not really long enough, they need to be more guantlent like in length.
on 19 January 2014
Yes these gloves are cosy and warm and have the appearance of being well made, but after 2 lessons at exscape the palm is worn through to the padding, i think this can only have been caused on the rope lift in use at exscape on the nursery slope, but i would have expected these gloves to be more durable. They are now only fit for the bin and i will need a new pair for my holiday.
on 28 October 2013
these gloves are no doubt warm and will keep you dry but the problem is the inner, when you take them off and then try to get them back on again its a struggle to get your fingers back in the correct holes.
this is purely down to the inner fleece lining.

so sent back for a refund as not fit for purpose
on 9 January 2014
Wore these gloves for a week's skiing. The first few days were dry and mild (around freezing), and the gloves kept my hands very warm. They withstood snow from skiis and tumbles without damage. However, when I went out in wet conditions they did not perform as well. Snow eventually seeped through, after an hour. Rain just went straight through, and they took an age to dry.

Essentially, they're good in the dry, useless in the wet.
on 21 November 2013
I bought these for cycling on the colder winter mornings on my 12 mile commute. Within a week I had a huge tear across the palm which I had to repair with super glue. The 2nd glove tore a couple of weeks later by the fingers, not repairable. Such a shame as these gloves are perfect in every other way.
on 21 January 2016
I should have known better. At this price you get what you pay for I guess, they are rubbish.
The lining inside is loose and the gloves are misshapen and poorly constructed. I wore my last pair out and needed a pair for a quick 5 day visit, so got them as a stop gap.
Don't bother repeating my mistake is my advice