Customer reviews

on 7 October 2012
Very pleased with this stacker box. It's deep enough to hold jewellery boxes which is good because I wanted to keep my engagement ring box etc...
on 16 February 2012
Hadn't come across "stackers" before. But loved the idea of being able to pick and choose which sections I have. Wasn't sure what the quality would be like but other reviews were positive. Have to say they are a really great quality, with a lovely finish and I like the fact that you can pick and choose the colours to stack them with as well as choosing the different trays you want. At the moment they are being used singularly in a drawer, but I have the option to stack them if I want. A win, win situation and a great way to solve a storage problem. This deep open stacker is a good size and means you can store larger items of jewellery and small earring boxes easily. A great innovative storage idea. Highly recommended
on 4 December 2011
Absolutely fantastic. Treated myself to 4 boxes out of birthday money and emptied 2 Jewelry boxes and loads of individual little boxes in my 4 new stackers leaving loads of space in draws and on worktops. Can see everything I have at a glance and more likely to put something on when I no longer have to search for it.

Lovely presents that you can just keep adding to.
on 15 October 2012
Having already been delighted with other items in this range I knew what to expect from this one. I now have my own tailormade jewellery box with four different layers. It is pretty, practical and beautifully made.
on 26 July 2013
A friend of mine introduced me to the world of stackers and as soon as I received the top tray I knew I would love it so I bought more trays and sorted all my jewellery out! I love them.
on 22 February 2017
Bought this to put on the bottom of the stack I already have, they are very sturdy and I like the inside pattern. Would definitely buy more if needed
on 1 January 2011
Excellent quality, well decribed item for a good price - good saving on the same item in John Lewis. Mum's Christmas present = sorted.
on 4 January 2014
These stacking units are great, my daughter loves them and have bought more to add to it, they will last a long time.