on 11 October 2010
The stackers are a briliant idea as you can choose the trays that suit you to create your own jewelry box and if you run out of space you can easily buy another tray. The linings in these Brown faux leather trays are relly vibrant and I love the fact that each type of tray has a diferent colour. The price from this seller is the best I have found and is far cheaper than the high street. This tray is perfect for studs, dangly earings -I can fit 2 or 3 pairs at a squeeze in each depending on size and also pendants on chains. perfect.
on 7 March 2011
The Stackers jewellery storage system is an ingenious idea. They fit together perfectly and you can add to the collection at any time and the colour match is always correct. I love the hot colours & designs of the linings. Each stacker is very different so you can arrange your jewellery in trays with delicate and expensive items, and the deeper stackers are great for larger costume or chunky pieces.Stackers are great value for money,look lovely and are very practical.
on 15 August 2015
Stacker boxes are a must in the life of anyone who has a jewellery collection which keeps growing. This box was a great addition to my "stackers" and it now allows me to easily find individual pairs of earrings.
on 22 February 2011
When ordered I expected to wait 2 weeks for delivery, but it arrived after only 1.
Well packed and in perfect condition.
Will definitely return for more, I love the colour contrast with this "brown" range.
Thanks.
on 3 January 2011
great quality product, bought for my husbands cufflinks as he has so many and the sections are big enough to hold all sorts. excellent, would recommend as it is really nicely made
on 26 January 2014
The stackers jewellery box is great. I needed two of them to fit in drawers of a small storage box I keep my jewellery in. The compartments are perfect for pairing up earrings. I can put up to three medium pairs in one small space. Great for pendants as well. I know longer need to search for what I want. For much bigger earrings and pendants, I use the extra space I have in each drawer. Would recommend this to anyone who needs a tidy place to put their jewellery.
on 10 January 2013
These products are fantastic. I do like a bit of order in my life and I also like my jewellery. These trays are such a good way of storing jewellery and making it easily accessible. They are really well thought out, very well made and reasonably priced compared to other jewellery boxes.

My only request would be that they made one with somewhere inbetween the 25 compartments and 3 compartments one - I have some bigger earrings that need a bit more storage space.
on 25 March 2012
I love these! Each different design has a different inner color which stack ontop of each other to create the jewellery box you want. I started with one box that was for rings and now have two towers of them holding the majority of my jewellery. The deeper boxes are great for jewellery you want to keep in their original boxes and the green sectioned boxes I keep pendants and earrings in. Absolutely perfect to keep one pair of earrings per section as when it comes to choosing what to wear they are all easy to see and in pairs! This is a fantastic idea and such a great easy way to store precious or fashion jewellery. If you like jewellery and have lots of it this is the way forward. Love it!
on 7 January 2011
I bought this for my daughter together with other stacker trays and lid, this tray was bought with her many earings in mind and it works perfectly, but I think she will be buying another one as it is already full!
on 12 December 2013
What a pleasure to be able to find a pair of earrings as generally I can find one but not the other! With this box you can place the pairs separately and if not nimbled fingered to pick them,up out of the little sections I find a pair of tweezers does the trick admirably. Also you can see your earrings at a glance which is great if you are in a hurry to go out.