on 8 March 2010
My son loves sportacus so I thought that this would be great for him. However, I can confidently say that the design is the worst I have ever seen in a kids costume, and we have quite a few. The wrist bands are a complete waste of time, as they are far too ridgid and it means that they can't move their arms properly. They don't stay on either. The belt clip got lost after one morning of play. The hat is fine, but the sunglasses fall off if they even put their heads down! I took a photo of my son and he was scared to move in the costume as everything kept falling off!! If you want it for them to look cute for a photo, get it, but if it is for them to actually play in it is really a waste of money. The waistcoat is fun, and my son loves pressing the button, but it is made of a really cheap material, and the front bit is very heavy, so it doesn't sit properly. All in all a pretty bad design. I think it must have been made by people who don't have kids....
on 13 June 2011
I bought this to compliment a Sportacus suit that had been given to my son but was missing the hat, goggles and armbands, so it was perfect for that. I knew the instructions were written in Finnish but I hadn't realised the 'crystal' spoke Finnish too and has sound effects. I got away with that by telling my son that Sportacus is Icelandic and was speaking in his own language! He seemed to accept that. He likes the armbands and that the waistcoat has number 10 on the back whereas his suit doesn't. Most of all he likes to remove the crystal from the waistcoat and play with that on its own. The goggles are a bit disappointing as they're glasses without lenses rather than goggles, but there are slots in the hat to keep them in place. What do you expect for less than a tenner!
on 23 February 2011
I can confirm what other parents have written. My 3yo was just begging for a Sportacus costume for months, and since the good quality looking set was sold out for weeks I risked it and got this one.

He wears it almost every single day and loves it, but:
- The crystal ("10" sign) is huge and heavy for what it does, has limited recordings and is only in Danish!
- The goggles keep falling off.
- The arm pads won't stay on for more than a few seconds.
- The isn't even a T-Shirt included.

Fisher-Price should do a lot better...
on 7 August 2011
My Son loves Sportacus and loved this set. It is his third one like it but the special part about this one is that it taught him how to sing the Lazytown song in Danish, yes, Danish??!! LOL