on 19 June 2015
While there were a few problems with the delivery overall the seller was extremely helpful and made every effort to ensure I got my purchase.
Regards the actual product I have found it to be an unpretentious 'do what I say' on the box little device.No problems with burning/writing/playing media.I use Windows so it was handy to find that the driver for this DVD player was already available in Windows generic drivers list.It helped me recover my system which had crashed and now my laptop is up and running!Excellent piece of kit.Not pretty-just does what it says on the tin.
on 3 July 2014
satisfactory in all areas
on 15 February 2010
To be fair, I had my doubts.
However, this little drive does everything. I have used it to install loads onto my net book and i use it to watch dvds too
It could do with a carry case if you do buy one and to watch dvds you will need a decoder of your computer

all in all though, i would recommend this to everyone, especially for the price - and my business has already ordered more
on 12 February 2014
This drive is just what I needed, as my new laptop doesn't have a DVD drive or any other optical drive, so I just had to get one, to allow me to install software etc.