Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 18 March 2013
The 99p Glasses arrived quickly and did add alot of fun at a Lady's night out, however the cost of P&P did spoil the product. I bought 2 pairs of glasses and was charged £1.98(for the glasses) plus £5.98 for P&P. The glasses came in a padded envelope and a first class stamp, which would have been the same if I bought one pair. I sent an e-mail with my concerns about P&P but have not had a reply. What would I have been charged if I bought a few more pairs of glasses? Before you purchase this product check to see what they will charge you for P&P.
on 24 August 2013
I had a great laugh with these glasses. The only trouble was I let my granddaughter borrow the and she broke them. the 'eyes' come out very easily. So if they are for an adult do not let the children play with them. Otherwise I would have rated 5 stars cause they really are very funny!!
on 11 January 2014
.. but I know there is a better, funnier pair of these jokey glasses in existence, showing an old lady's face (a really old lady!) and it always gets a real laugh. Shame they are owned by someone else. But this pair is mildly amusing and made an entertaining small present.
on 18 August 2013
Wore these at a party and caused mayhem, everyone was wanting to try them on, amazing that so much fun could be had from a cheap little item. They make some people look really funny and some others looked very very weird. A must for a good laugh.