on 3 December 2014
Flamingo arrived promptly, and I blew it up straight away. It's the best thing that happened to me all week. Despite his handicap (one leg facing the wrong direction) I have great adoration for him, and find it endearing that he won't stand up on his own. He's still inflated three hours on and I really want another one to be his friend.
on 25 June 2014
I bought this as a little bit of fun for a Mad Hatters Ball, and for the price it was absolutely perfect. No problems with punctures etc as below. In fact 'Mingo is still fully inflated 4 days later although his neck is a little limp!
on 25 September 2015
Served its purpose at an Alice themed party...we used them as 'croquet' sticks to hit balls - and each other! Went flat by the end of the party but didn't seem to be any holes so blew up again for more use. Given to children once we were done with them and they were delighted.
on 1 August 2013
Great gift to go with Brothers tropical shirt for his birthday, the flamingo was very well behaved at the restaurant
on 27 May 2015
Love these, perfect for Alice in Wonderland style party, had two but both were stolen by party guests but then I'm pleased as they wouldn't steal something that was tacky or horrible. Reward posted for safe return...... but will purchase more as very friendly and make ideal pets....
on 1 June 2016
Fun item, we bought two for an Alice in Wonderland mad hatters tea party. They looked great and we realised afterwards that we could have hung them up as they had a little bit on the back where a string could have been inserted.
on 7 December 2013
I bought these for a school production of Alice in Wonderland. They all survived a week of performances being used by kids to play croquet with! Most didn't even need re-inflating at all. Well made and good value :)
on 18 July 2014
Not at all what I expected for the price I paid. Paying so little for the flamingo's I didn't think the quality would be very good but I was delighted with them. A very good size, colour and sturdiness and not to mention fun item, I would definitely recommend it.
on 19 October 2015
Although they do look like the picture, the flamingo doesn't stand. The legs definitely do not stand up straight like in the picture. I ordered two flamingos and air kept escaping from them. Despite being relatively cheap, I wouldn't buy it again.
on 17 November 2010
If ever in need of something pink and fluffy.. I turn to my girlfriends pink fluffy flamingo... but then sometimes the fluff just gets in my stubble and people often ask me, whats that on your chagrin?.. to my chagrin, I retort! "I must have been hit face on by a flamingo in flight as I drove my convertible from whence to yonder"
It is for this very reason I needed something less fluffy, yet still pink and flamingo-y to dwindle my flam-pangs. I ordered 4 of these. Inflated flamingos of delight caress my chagrin without leaving a mess, ah bless... oh yes!