Customer reviews

MAX FACTOR Creme Puff Foundation Refill 55 Candle Glow
Colour: Candle Glow 55|Change
Price:£5.87+ Free shipping

on 5 April 2017
My favourite face powder in the right shade at last! I use it on top of a spf 50 cream and it doesn't change colour all day. Does not settle into pores and feels light on the skin.
on 27 June 2017
perfect
on 22 January 2013
This product i believe it good in terms of covering BUT it makes your face so orange, especially this colour. i cant online put a little on my noise and under eyes and forhead, if i put it everywhere my face becomes a totally different colour from the rest of me. however the product did stay on all day, with only few touch ups needed, so isnt too bad.
on 11 October 2013
Have used Max Factor products for many years now,and have always been happy with them,especially the Creme Puff,so handy to take in my handbag and renew my make up,I just love all their products.
on 11 December 2012
Bought this for my nan for Christmas, she was happy because she could find a places to by this any more
on 12 December 2015
Far too pale for Candle Glow - not what it used to be 60 years ago.