Customer reviews

on 5 December 2011
I had never heard of Easton Corbin until I was scrolling through Amazon country music downloads (as you do)! and was able to hear snippets of his songs, they sounded really my sort of thing! and after reading several excellent reviews, I decided to buy this album, and I am SO pleased I did. This album is so easy to listen to and he has a REAL country voice, and you can understand every word he is singing of these lovely, lovely songs!!
on 22 March 2010
This has got to my one ofmy fave new releases of 2010,, new artists Easton Corbin is proof that young artists can do traditionl country music & make it fresh at the same time. He sounds like a cross between of George Strait & Kenny Chesney, yet still manages to be individual. I love every track on the cd, hopefully on his next release he'll be able to include more of his own songwriting skills.
2 people found this helpful
on 31 January 2016
Love it, only heard one of his songs but hey what a great voice!
on 12 September 2014
A good mix of country tunes.
on 4 July 2012
What can i say about this album love it, it is my favorite in the car songs that you can sing along and Easton has a voice that is beautiful really lovely country songsEaston Corbin dont delay buy it now its absolutley fab you wont be dissapointed :) :) :)
on 15 September 2015
Brilliant!!!
on 1 January 2012
THIS IS A DELIGHTFUL ALBUM. ENJOYED LISTENING COUPLE OF TEAR FILLED AND SOME FUN ONES TOO. GREAT CHOICE FOR ANY COUNTRY MUSIC FANS. GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY EASY TO INSTALL IN MP3 FORMAT WITH AMAZON.
on 12 May 2015
Great cd.
on 24 March 2016
Great CD
on 13 August 2013
Excellent cd, first cd of his I have bought and have played it loads, well worth a listen. Very fast delivery, many thanks.