Customer reviews

Price:£8.69

on 8 January 2015
God Album,Replaces My Vinyl Album
on 9 May 2015
But then I didn't buy it for me.
on 9 July 2012
I purchased the vinyl album when it was released in 1976. I liked it very much and I built up a small collection of Manhattan Transfer albums, all on vinyl, until the group changed its members when I thought that their sound had changed and it no longer appealed to me. Having moved on to CDs in the 80s I was disappointed that the music from the group seemed quite scarce in this medium; so I was delighted to find that all of the albums that I have in vinyl have now been released on CD and I have added them to my collection.
on 24 August 2007
Another great recording from the Manhattan Transfer dating back to 1976.

Songs and quality are great (as usual). That makes three M.T.recordings I have (re-)bought on CD lately after originally owning them on LP many moons ago. A class act.

Highly recommended
on 16 January 2015
Great music - happiness is M T R!
on 26 August 2003
This album I bought 26 years ago and have loved it since as it bought me and my wife together.Although my tape is very tired now, I have decided to buy it on CD from Amazon, what a great site Amazon is, I could not get this album in New York!.
on 8 December 2015
Had this on vinyl years ago but as usual lost it somewhere along the line. Great to hear it again. Brought back some great memories.
on 10 January 2016
brilliant
on 3 April 2012
I bought this blind and was expecting something more sophisticated, this is very bland, It make's the carpenters look like geniuses. Just goes to show sex apeal and nostalgia are very powerful. Im a big fan of most seventies music of varying styles, but this cd is a shocker. If youve ever visited a holiday shop selling music and you thought the music they were playing was shockingly bad , it was probably the Manhattan Transfer.Avoid !!