Size: 500g|Change

on 16 January 2012
I have been giving Joint Aid to my 10 year old Pointer for some time now and I really think it has helped her mobility, as she has Arthritis in her paws. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone that owns dogs, that are suffering with aching, swollen joints. I have managed to help my dog, by giving her Joint Aid every day, instead of giving her medication from the Vet's, which often have side affects. My Pointer still enjoys long walks each day, which I'm sure is down to the Joint Aid.
on 27 March 2016
I was skeptical about this but my 7 year old Yorkie Cross was really struggling with his back legs and the vet had told me to "see how it goes for a while" and "if it doesn't improve we can run (expensive) tests".

So we were doing a quick search around before going that route and I'm glad we did.

He is like a different dog! Lively, bouncy, no stiffness, much more pup like again. And we saw a difference within just a few days.

He's now been on this a few weeks and he's still doing great.

We feed our dogs a quality dry food (James Wellbeloved) so I sprinkle a little water on it before sprinkling the granules on top so it sticks to the food. We give him 1/2 a measure once a day (the instructions for his size say 1/4 for general maintenance, 1/2 for treatment).

I can't believe what a huge difference this has made and so quickly too.
on 6 January 2012
I bought this for my dog after he had a joint injury and he seemed to be very stiff and after a few days use he was much better. I now give him this every day and he seems to be fine.
on 22 February 2015
We have a 13 year old rotty doberman cross and in the last year he has been starting to show signs of wear and tear in the back end! Occasionally when walking he would trip for no apparent reason, or his leg would appear to give way. We have started him on joint aid and after 4 weeks of full control he is definitely showing signs of improvement. He now wants to play more, finds it easier to cope with steps in the garden and generally walking much better. Now reduced him to alternate days of full control and maintenance dose and will keep using. Just ordered the 2 kg tub as much cheaper on line than in local shop!
Excellent product that I would definitely recommend, even after being a little sceptical at first
review image
on 8 August 2011
Purchased this for our 11 year old (now 12) lab, who has had arthritic problems since she was two years old. Gemma's whole demeanour has changed, there is a spring in her step and she has re-discovered the fun of going on long walks. We use it as recommended adding to her food once a day and she has no problem eating it. Seeing the difference in Gemma we have recommended joint aid to friends who have dogs with joint problems.
on 23 January 2014
Our 13 year old border collie lost the use of his back legs in November. A course of steroids from the vets worked wonders but was only a short term fix and enabled him to potter around the garden if we supported his back legs using a harness. Found gwf joint aid and within a week there was an improvement, after two weeks we could feel the improvement in his muscles and bones and stopped using the harness. One month later and he is now going for two short walks each day, unaided, and his thighs are chunkier and sturdier. Given his age the vet didn't think he would recover, but gwf joint aid really has done what it says it does.
on 6 December 2014
Five months ago my rottweiler bitch (Indyana) damaged the cruciate muscle in her rear left leg. We were looking at a £3000.00
operation and a long zzzzzzzzz. Taking into account her age we decided against the operation. The vet prescribed
anti inflamortary tablets and we researched several non prescription products and as a result decided to try GWF Joint
Aid for Dogs 500g. Five months on with the tablets, Joint Aid and very careful exorsicing Indy is coming on well.
I would have given five stars for the Joint Aid but have to take into consideration the anti inlamatory tablets.
on 18 October 2012
We were recommended this product by a friend who said it had made a definite improvement to their dogs wellbeing.
Our old girl is 12/13 years old and this really does seem to help her old stiff joints so much so that she is now almost happy to go for walks again...give it a try
on 25 May 2014
This amazing supplement is good value in use and makes a huge difference to my dog's mobility, she wants to go cantering across the fields and loves her walks again.

It is not a substitute for veterinary medicine, but an excellent support. It is also essential that your animal is NOT over weight, this is not a miracle cure, but assists other treatments very well.
on 7 January 2016
I have two Yorkies aged 4 and 5, one of which has a hip that occasionally clicks. We have been giving them these granules for a couple of years and there has been a massive improvement in mobility etc. The dogs are active (mad as yorkies are) so this is essential to keep them moving and healthy. Their coats have also become more shiny and healthy. They like to eat their dose in a little pile so don't even have it mixed with their food, they enjoy it just as it is!
Would be great for older dogs too.