on 26 March 2016
good qualiy thermal rolls, I use them in the bixalon receipt printer.

print comes out extremely crisp, the paper is a bright white and smooth.

produces no dust to clog up your print heads.
on 7 December 2011
Not started using the rolls yet but for an '80mm' diameter roll, it measures 66mm - I'm not a mathematician to calculate length differential but its about 18% less in diameter - imagine buying 1kg of sugar finding it weighed .82kg, weights & measures & trades description would be down on the retailer in moments!
on 5 March 2014
Happy with the delivery and happy with quality of paper. However Not happy that on my previous order from same guys for same item, the item we received was not as good as what was delivered this time for same price.
on 14 June 2016
The rolls were said to be printed with a message about trees as shown on your photo - this was not the case, however I will keep them as they work ok, I just liked the idea of the reverse side being printed!
on 12 July 2016
My only gripe is that they say they are Printed with trees for life but they are not, which is a huge shame as this was the only reason I chose this particular brand,
on 8 May 2014
Very good. This is genuine product. It is working good with my tills. Incredibly cheap and good. Thank you seller. I hope you are trading lawfully.
on 30 November 2013
item was right and valuable.
money wise it is very good value.
but packeging should be improving.
overall i love this item..
on 21 December 2013
It was super fast delivery and the quality of the rolls are excellent too!Very good buy and the price is very good too!Highly recommended!
on 28 April 2013
yet, I bought the right item for my business. It works perfectly with my printer. Will come back for more
on 15 August 2014
Very good quality for very fair price. Fast delivery. Recommend it