Customer reviews

Colour: Blue|Change
Price:£4.98+ Free shipping

on 9 April 2017
I got this item as every time I would brush my little Ones teeth it was always a struggle and a tantrum to get them done he either wanted the toothbrush or just wouldn't let me even put the toothbrush in his mouth so I wanted to give this a try and it works like a charm I do put a little bit of toothpaste on the bristles for him but at least now when he won't let me brush his teeth I can give this to him and know his teeth are getting at least a bit of a brush.
on 7 February 2016
I brought this for my 17 month old who refuses to let me brush his teeth. He loves chewing it. i just let him do it himself. i was worried it wouldnt clean his teeth but we were at the dentist for a check up yesterday and the dentist was very impressed with how well his teeth were cleaned!! I will defintly be buying this brush again.
on 15 August 2017
My little boy loves chewing on this and it gives his teeth a little clean too. I'd say it's not sufficient enough to just use this with no brushing - it's vital to properly brush baby teeth as soon as they emerge. But this is a good supplement to regular brushing.
on 15 October 2016
my little boy who's Two can brush his own teeth with this.
Ideal if your little one chews the toothbrush.
on 8 November 2016
Fine as a teething chew toy but didn't seem to be particularly effective in getting teeth cleaned. It bends a lot when you are trying to brush so it's hard to direct it where you need it, especially on a very reluctant toddler.
on 14 April 2017
Great toothbrush to start little one. My little one start using it at 6+ months when first two teeth came out. Really helpfull and sooth the gum. Love it
on 16 October 2016
My son loves chewing this, although he never does in the correct place which is the bit that's intended to clean his teeth. Three stars because he usually ends up pushing it too deep in to his throat and making himself throw up.
on 22 July 2016
Ideal for a toddler who sometimes refuses to brush with a normal toothbrush
on 23 July 2016
Very nice, easy to clean.
on 10 September 2014
No it says 10m+ but my teething 14 week old loves this I put it in her mouth and she went frm screaming to all smiles so she loves nibbling at it ( obviously won't leave her unattended with this as it's small and so is she) works a treat.