on 9 September 2012
This is my third pair of the same style of Fiflops. The first pair have gone through 3 summers and still look fine, on closer inspection they are now past their best. The sequins never come off or damage. I have never had a blister & believe me I normally get blisters even from shoes that have been previously comfortable. I have worn these summer & winter around the house, garden, town & on holidays. Beach or City. They look good with everything and really have been worth every penny. My first pair cost £50 this pair were much cheaper so even better value. Not sure that they have done anything for the shape of my legs or bum but they are so comfortable I really do not care.
on 28 April 2011
My only problem is that the toe divider irritates if I wear these for longer than an hour or so. I kept thinking it would get better, but end up going back to the perfect comfy footwear...Birkenstocks!
on 8 January 2013
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT - SO COMFORTABLE YOU DO NOT WANT TO TAKE THEM OFF - I WILL BE BUYING THESES AGAIN FOR SURE
on 4 September 2011
I bought these in a UK 7 (41) I think they come up small, but as you have to wear them first to "bed" them in it I felt it would not be right to send them back as they would be considered worn. I don't think I would buy more, however I am a big fan of the birkenstock and it would take a lot to beat their footwear in my opinion. I think the fitflop are a little on the ugly side too. But I think if they were a little bigger they would be very comfy. I will probably wear them for knocking around indoors, but I consider them quite expensive to wear for just this purpose.
One person found this helpful
on 11 September 2012
I had great expectations of these flip flops considering they are so popular, i find them uncomfortable, clumsy and bulky to wear, will not be buying another pair.
on 21 April 2010
Holds my foot perfectly, look great, and soooo comfy...very very happy. So much so I bought another pair in gold! My friends are ordering right now..so if they are out of stock....sorreee..... :)
3 people found this helpful