on 13 October 2011
This is cheap, cheap in cost, cheap in materials and cheap in construction!! But hey, you get what you pay for....
I used this light about 4 times before changing.. The first time I used it the middle ring of LEDs failed, though they do come on sometimes! The battery housing cover is loose fitting as is the switch cover, both are flimsy and can undo on their own. The mounting bracket struggled to get around standard size handlebars - needs to be much bigger.
Also, the light has a tendency to turn itself off when you go over a bump (even minor ones)! It is fairly bright (when working) but better for being seen than for seeing by.

The rear light is good but, again, the mounting bracket is a bit on the small side.
on 12 October 2011
good lights for the money the other review on here re thin frame ermm it fits on the rear seat post where the reflector is normally fitted infact i left my reflector bracket on and fitted the light via the middle adjuster screw simples, the only problem i had was front light release was very stiff had to clamp it in my workbench and tap with ruber mallet but its fine now the only other worry is the battery compartment on the left side of unit opens very easy so i have wraped an elastic band round mine just incase t should open on a bump.
on 27 July 2011
For the ridiculously small sum asked for these lights, they are excellent value. I am inclined to agree to other reviewer's comments about less than substantial fittings but again, bear in mind the cost. What matters is whether they are bright enough for the job and clearly they are. As for packaging, mine arrived in perfect condition, it's refreshing not to be over burdened with unnecessary packaging.
on 4 June 2011
I had purchased these lights just to show that my bike had lights, not for riding use, as i rarely ride at night. I fixed the bracket to the handlebar and then put 3 triple A batteries in and wow, they blinded me, there are 4 settings on how many LEDs you want on. Excellent value for money as they look the part too. Overall this is a bargain, and drivers and pedestrians will see you. Geoff C
on 23 November 2011
I was impressed with the brightness of the lights. The front one is especially good. However the build quality is so poor it broke within 5 minutes of use. The fixings are made from very brittle plastic that will not last. I highly doubt that it is waterproof. It took me a very long time to mount the lights. One of the screws supplied was way too short.
The old adage is true, you get what you pay for, and these are some cheap lights! If you are like me and lose/break lights every year then these may just about suffice.
on 2 November 2011
These are pretty average lights, really difficult/fiddly to fit to the bike, not universal sizes and pretty fragile. These are a cheap easy fix for my needs but I wouldn't recommend these to anyone who is a keen cyclist.
on 29 December 2011
bought this light set to go on my boys bike, one trip later and it does not work. The front light wont stay on and teh bracket that holds it keeps loosening off. All in all a piece of tat. i wolud have been better buying the light set from tesco
2 people found this helpful
on 1 March 2012
this item is very good and I am proud to say that it's arrived very fast and I is exactly what I ordered. It is trustfully and the price is a real bargain.
on 20 February 2012
this item is of very poor quality, i didnt expect alot for the price, but it didnt even reach these low expectations. made of poor quality, the lights themselves are sufficient themselves but good luck attaching them to your bike. The lense of the front headlight fell off in my hand and wouldnt screw back on. ive since had to go out and spend even more on another set. look elsewhere is my advice.
One person found this helpful
on 9 February 2010
bought this light for my patners bike, as he travels down very dark roads on hes way home from work, he was so impressed with is brightness he asked me to order another, which i did... since then i have orderd another two for colleges at his work... great safty bike light for a great price and with the back light as a bonus
12 people found this helpful