on 8 April 2010
This is the best flip phone i have purchased. No nonsense and does what it says on the "Tin".Stylish and light, with long battery life. Its girly and pink and although you can get it in grey its still deffo a girls phone. Its not an all singing multimedia extravaganza but thats one of the reasons why i love it.Simple and easy to use not the best manual but it didn't take me long to work it out, good graphics very robust and the clock on the front is the lovely touch. Well done Nokia for producing a smart classy phone not aimed at the teenage market,although i have been asked loads of times from young and old where i got my new phone from.
44 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 December 2010
Bought to replace the nokia 2720 which has little memory available, this phone is superb, lots of applications, lots of memory and capability to add more with a memory card. In comparison to i-phones of course this product is not even close, however for those of us wishing for a striaght forward phone with applications that get used (radio, camera etc) this phone is spot on. Easy to use keys assist with those having thumbs for fingers! An all round good performer, easy to use, stylish too, highly recommended. Well done Nokia.
on 15 December 2010
Like others, all I really want out of a phone is good connection, clear sound, decent battery life and a compact design.
Having read other reviews posted on here, I decided that the 7020 was the way to go (it's also the only non-ugly clamshell phone on the market at the moment). It takes no time at all to come to grips with - anyone familiar with older nokia phones will have no trouble with this one. I did manage to drop it on to a tiled floor within 1 hour of booting it up for the first time, and was pleased to see it survived unscathed. So they are not as flimsy as I initially feared.

Having said that, the buttons are a teeny bit stiff and a tad squeaky. Hence the 4 stars. I'm hoping these minor issues will iron out over time (and I hasten to add this has nothing to do with me dropping it on its head).

It's also fully customisable - ring tones, message alerts and alarms can all be changed to whatever you want. And the screen's nice and big. Small, but appreciated touches.
on 2 June 2010
I bought this phone for my wife. She is not at all technical, but soon got to grips with the Nokia. She loves it and would recommend it. Delivery was quick and trouble free.
on 14 November 2010
This phone did not live up to the standards I expect from Nokia and I returned it for a refund. To be fair it was competent as a phone and the screen display was good. What let it down for me was the really poor quality of the casing, cheap plastic with a thinly sprayed paint coating which started rubbing off almost immediately with normal use and the really tinny speaker when used in loud speaker mode. I had a desire to get another flip phone, thinking back with nostalgia to the Motorola Krazr I had about 5 years ago, My ideal phone would be the quality of the Krazr with the modern software of the 7020. Still looking!!!!!
on 8 January 2011
i have had my fair share of smart phones and i decided to take a step down and i am glad i did.the nokia 7020 is a great phone for me it has more than enough functions to suit me,it is a nice size and weight has a fantastic screen copes very well with emails and web browsing a good camera and is very easy to set up and use.the battery life is terrific it lasts about 3 times longer than i was getting on a samsung jet if you dont need ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES OF A SMART PHONE then i would strongly recommend the nokia 7020 you wont be disappointed.
on 1 August 2010
I am really happy with this product! It was about £10 cheaper on Amazon than what it was on the Nokia website and the description of the phone and what it came with I found much easier to understand than on the Nokia website itself.

It came really quick once I'd ordered it and was in perfect condition as it was new. It's exactly what I wanted, I had been looking in the shops for something like this but for some reason they don't sell many flip phones in stores anymore.

I'm very impressed with the product and the shopping experience!
on 4 July 2010
I wanted a flip fold phone and at first sight this is as good as they get. However, I soon discovered that it has a design fault. The sim card can move from the locked position to the unlocked and when that happens, the phone wo'nt work -it shows' No Sim Card' on screen.
I could not find how to return the phone and to whom so posted it to the CEO of Nokia in Finland. That worked because their UK HQ in Norwich got in touch to offer me help and a replacement.
However, I find that this 2nd phone has the same fault and I am going to return it to Finland shortly.
Its a pity because it is a very good phone. I am annoyed howegver as each time I have entered over 300 phone numbers individually and then had to delete them individually and start again with phone number 2.

I have a video about it on Youtube which is qute popular. I have gone back to my Sony Ericsson k800i which HAS never EVER failed me once.
on 24 August 2010
After having several issues with the signal on various Samsungs I decided to go back to the ever faithful Nokia, and certainly wasn't disappointed. The signal is strong and I haven't lost the network connection once. Like other Nokis phones the battery life is strong and lasts for 3-5 days before flatlining. I was impressed with the size of the screen considering its a flip phone and the buttons are a decent size too. It has the layout of a typical Nokia phone making it easy to adjust to. Overall I was very pleased with my purchase, especially considering I unexpectedly received a 2gb memory card with the phone. The only negative thing is that the external screen doesn't activate everytime you tap it, yet when you set it on a table it lights up straight away!
on 7 August 2010
I wanted a folding phone that was simple to use and attractive preferably a Nokia.
This one is perfect and it is a lovely shade of pink.
It does all it says on the box and I am very happy with it.
The camera is very good and the price is reasonable.
A phone for a female of any age
As always the delivery from Amazon was almost instant and packed properly.