on 25 August 2010
Excellent delivery time - arrived with me 36 hours after placing my order. The support is easy to use and very comfortable, though one must spend a little time getting a good fit to prevent chafing (I found the strap between the thumb and forefinger can rub if not well adjusted.

While it's a little early to judge any long term benefits, the support certainly provides relief to the hand and forearm pain I suffer as a result of too much time computing (my 3M Ergonomic mouse 3M Optical USB Ergonomic Mouse, Wired, 3 Buttons, Small / Medium has been the best buy I've made for this - am now on my second !).

Quality seems very good, though the reinforcement over the metal support in the palm area is showing signs of wear already, even though I have only worn it for a a couple of hours per day for 5 days.

Overall though I am glad to have bought this and would recommend that anyone suffering similar 'RSI' pains give it a try.
on 12 December 2011
I'm somewhat dissapointed. I'm thin so the size is rather big, skinny people and kids stay away, there is one "Universal size" only and it doesn't fit all. It is very difficult to open the big strap, I sometimes need to ask my husband to help. The adjustable reinforced metal stay isn't secured at the bottom so it has had the tendency to slip down which has caused me additional pain.
on 9 February 2015
I bought this wrist brace in Feb 2014 as I suffer from Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, with pins and needles at night. I was delighted with the brace and it was very comfortable to wear at night and helped my wrist considerably. However, over time I have found that the small tabs that hold the brace in place are no longer sticking adequately to the material and are curling at the edges. It is a shame they did not use proper Velcro for these tabs rather than the pimpled plastic strips. Therefore cannot recommend this brace for long term use as it will not continue performing as it should.
on 29 July 2011
Got this as i have just been diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndromme, didnt get a splint of our pathetic NHS up here in scotland so ordered this. so far it works to an extent. why i only gave it 4 stars, (it doesnt Cure the syndromme) now i have to be referred over to get surgery. My advice if you work 9 hours a day typing. Ensure your company protects against this RSI. just hope the surgery fixes my problem
on 5 August 2012
Against:I found the strap between the thumb and forefinger too wide and it tends to dig into the 'web' of skin between my forefinger and thumb. The velcro on the end of the strap didn't reach the velcro attachment point on the back of the hand. My hands aren't particularly big but it only just fastened up, was uncomfortable and kept coming unstuck. It is not the same as the one in the illustration which looks better designed.
For: The strong support offered by the extra wrist strap is impressive and offers protection when engaged in heavy tasks. The blue colour doesn't show grime as quickly as a pink one which will need washing almost every day. By sewing a spare 2 inch length of fluffy velcro onto the back of the support I was able to comfortably accomodate my hand width.
I prefered the one from 'Active Backs' which was cheaper, black in colour, made in the UK and didn't need a signature on delivery but just came through the letter box like a letter.Advanced Wrist Brace Support Splint : Ideal for carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis or sport sprains or strains. Designed and approved by Medical Professionals. I now have four different wrist supports and this avoids creating problems due to chafing and so on.
on 23 June 2010
This is an excellent product - far superior to the NHS free version!! It adjusts nicely is very comfortable and you don't get sweaty. It arrived very quickly - very impressed with the fast service. Will buy from them again when I next need one. Price was the best I could find on the internet too (when you take postage costs into account).
on 29 June 2011
this product is great!I work as a massage therapist and sometimes can't wait to use it after doing lots of massage treatments. I wear this during the night and in the morning Im -pain-free.
Im giving 4 stars because this built in thumb support is chafing my skin.
great delivery!!!
on 8 November 2013
I have a few of those and still use them. They are great for normal use, yet not really sturdy enough for my purpose. I do a lot of heavy lifting and building work with these. They don't last too long for this. The leatherette part underneath tears easily and the velcro fastenings eventually wear from taking them on an off frequently, rending them unusable. I probably won't buy them again but give four stars as if you are not wearing this often and not doing a great deal when wearing it it should be fine for you. The removable splint is very handy, and makes for easy washing.
on 28 May 2011
This is the best wrist support I've had, it can be adjusted to be really comfortable and offer a great deal of support. I have used others and the metal bar has poked through in weeks, and have had various sores from them rubbing, not with this one. I have used this for months and it's showing no sign of any wear, and my wrist is improving. I have also bought another that I use for kayaking with the bar removed so that I can hold the paddle tight, even with the bar removed it still offers a great deal of support. It also washes well so if you're unsure I would strongly recommend you buy it.
on 9 November 2011
I ordered this late last friday (its weds now) so i wasnt expecting it to arrive much before thurs according to the delivery estimate. I got the email saying it was dispatched mon so i asked the seller what carrier they use and was told 2nd class recorded royal mail so i agreed with the delivery estimate as 2nd class taked anything from 3 days to 1 week to deliver. It arrived today (weds) so all i can say is thx for a very fast delivery, if i didnt know better i wud of said it was sent 1st class.

The product is easy to put on yourself and very comfortable and will help me out as i have just been told i might have carpal tunnel from one of my gp's and he thinks surgery might be my only option but until then a splint would help a lot. The steroid injection wud of been best apparently but as im severely asthmatic and im on a lot of different medications it cant be an option for me at all.

Im very happy with both the delivery and product (so far ive only tried it on tho) and i will probably reccommend this company to my friends if they need any supports in future.