• She

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 22 January 2013
I have always lovd this song. I have downloaded other mp3s off the website without any issue, I appeared to do everything the same but this item did not initially appear in my iTunes folder. After. About an hour and using up my option to redownload it I finally got it to work.
on 14 May 2013
a far fuller sound than the original by Charles Aznavour which now seems thin by comparison. Always a powerful song and used to maximum effect in the movie 'Notting Hll'.
on 28 May 2013
An excellent song with great lyrics. Elvis Costello sings it with feeling and emotion that manages to shade that other great interpretation from Charles Aznavour.
on 24 October 2014
A truly beautiful version of this song, I loved it in the opening montage sequence in the film Notting Hill, and now I own it.

Strongly recommended.
on 7 January 2016
One of my absolute favourite track, as the video is with julia roberts who was my teen age crush so this song say all
on 17 November 2013
Beautiful song, sung most beautifully and, by a very versatile singer who brings such depth and feeling to this song.
on 19 June 2014
I love the Charles Aznevour version but this one is just pure class.Elvis sings it from his soul, loved it.
on 23 June 2013
Unfortunately I bought it while using my iPad so I can't actually listen to it as it won't download to it
on 4 November 2015
This was done in one take. It's breathtakingly wonderful. Emotive.
on 12 January 2015
A classic - defines a key change within Notting Hill film.