Colour Name: multicoloured|Item Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£1.18+ Free shipping

on 22 February 2011
These glasses are super fun to use. They really do make you look like John Lennon; around the eyes at least. I bought them with a Hippy wig to combine them both and these look the part. Extremely prompt arrival and was very pleased.
on 24 July 2015
These glasses have just arrived and one lens was in and the other had fell out due to a broken frame :/ I tried superglueing it back together but it didnt work :( and the size of the glasses are pretty small, probably fit a child or an adult with a skinny head. If youve got a fat or normal head, I'd buy some others like I'm gonna do
on 22 January 2016
For the price you can't really complain. Fun novelty item, great for fancy dress or just to be random :) I dressed up as a hippy for shambala festival so these were perfect for me :) I like the tinted colour effect it makes everything look orange :)
on 25 June 2012
Good quality for the price. Fun to wear. But initial positive impression a bit clouded - one of the lenses was scratched. If you intent to buy, ask seller to ship in a padded envelope instead of plain plastic one.
on 11 April 2015
The lenses are light brown not at all like the deep red orange seen on screen. The overall quality is it what you would expect from a pound shop. But at this price didn't expect high quality. No distortions in lenses normally found in pound shop imports. For the price quite satisfactory especially as a fancy dress item not a fashion accessory. In my view everything is as expected.
on 29 June 2012
I bought these glasses for my teenage son for a fancy dress party. They were well packaged which I was pleased about as they seemed a little flimsy. However he wore them all night and they came home completely undamaged so they were sturdier than they looked. The colour looked great with a hippy outfit and they make the whole world seem a more colourful place when you wear them!
on 16 June 2014
Looks same as pic, but as soon as I took it out the plastic - one of the lens fell out.. I manage to put it back in & my son is looking forward to wearing them to his aunts 70's birthday party.. It's something to use for one day only.. It a cheap & won't last
on 29 August 2014
Don't waste your money. This are child-sized and will not fit an average sized adult!
on 29 June 2015
This item arrived in good time, received today. Unfortunately one of the lenses is cracked and I don't have chance to wait for a replacement as my son needs it for a Beatles event at school this week! I know it's cheap, but if not cracked then it's a fun dress-up item.
review image
on 30 January 2013
The hippy glasses arrived on time.But when I opened them and lifted the specs arm to try them on they simply snapped in half
absolute rubbish