Customer reviews

WWE - Survivor Series 2009 [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 5 June 2016
A brilliant PPV, well worth seeing. Had some awesome matches.
A must for all collectors.
on 19 July 2012
I'm sure I wrote a review about this the other day, must be going bonkers, anyway the price I paid for this literally was a steal! Only problem is it looks so good I can not bring myself to open it so will add it to my collection. and remember you can be a survivor too!
on 14 February 2016
Recommend
on 5 October 2017
Brought this for my brother and he loves it.
on 30 January 2015
not to bad from start to finish nothing that jumps out as a classic
on 20 November 2013
Hi just to let u know iv received this DVD and I'm very happy my grandson is going to love it when he gets it for Xmas
on 17 October 2013
I would recommend to any life long WWE fan for sure and also if your a John Cena fan who was the WWE Champion going into the event. i would rate this 5 out of 5.
on 22 November 2013
bought this for my brother as a present, he absolutely loved it. great price a lot cheaper than high street, super fast delivery
on 8 November 2013
I loved this event the triple threat match for the wwe title was probably the better match of the night
on 2 June 2013
great product, fast delivery, very happy with my DVD and such a great film, great film for the money i paid for!!!!!!!